The Final Battle

Hello!! I finally got better secruity!! Ladybug and Chat Noir!!! I'm making sure that they reveal!! Anyway, ENJOY!!!

3:20

[Parker/Uni-Girl POV]

Me and Alya laughed as we walked to her house.

"I'm glad that I got over Tyler since he has a crush on Madison," I told Alya. Alya smiled.

"I already knew that! See ya!" Alya rushed into the building. I smiled and started walking home.

BOOM!!

I turned around to see a gigantic butterfly monster flying in my direction.

My eyes widened and I ran into an alley. Penni flew out of my jacket pocket.

"That looks like the sentimonster for Hawk Moth!" she observed. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Penni, horn up!"

I closed my eyes as magic flowed through me. I opened them and jumped onto a roof.

"What are you up to, Hawk Moth?" I asked under my breath.

"This is just monsterous, isn't it?" I turned to see Chat Noir with his signature grin. I rolled my eyes.

"Why do I have to be surrounded by pun-lovers?" I asked myself.

"Because puns are pawsome!" I glared at Chat Noir and turned back to the sentimonster.

Chat Noir jumped into the air and hit the sentimonster with his baton. It grabbed Chat Noir's baton in its mouth.

I sighed and threw my chain around its body in an attempt to stop it. It flew higher into the air and started back to where it came from.

"What is this bug doing?!" I exclaimed. Chat Noir shrugged.

Suddenly, we were dropped onto a roof. I looked up to see Mayura smiling at us.

"What have we here?" she asked, circling us.

"What's with all the questions today?" I asked, glaring at her.

Chat Noir stood and grabbed for his baton, but it wasn't there. I reached for my chain, but it wasn't there. My eyes widened in shock.

"My beautiful sentimonster has already taken your weapons away," Mayura told us.

"I don't have a good feline about this," Chat Noir said, glancing at me. I groaned.

Suddenly, a ladybug-themed yoyo and a dark purple cane hit Mayura in the back. We looked up to see Ladybug and Moon Howler on top of a building. But, Moon Howler looked different.

She had a dark purple cape that looked like butterfly wings flowing behind her. Her fluff, stomach, and tail tip were now dark purple. Her mask was now shaped like a butterfly and the bottom was dark purple. Her braid was tied with a dark purple butterfly-shaped hair tie. Lastly, a dark purple butterfly brooch was clipped on her chest.

"Moon Howler?" I questioned.

"I am now Moon Flyer!" she exclaimed, swinging her cane around.

"Give us your miraculous, Mayura!" Ladybug demanded.

Suddenly, a knife flew towards Ladybug's back. But Moon Flyer jumped in the way, getting pierced.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" I screamed, tears running down my face. Ladybug caught Moon Flyer as I lunged at Mayura and started fighting her in rage.