Bye-Bye Little Liar

I am trying to publish this story all in one day and that is why I wrote it before I...... YOU KNOW!!! Ugh!! Forget it! *guy comes up to me* Cat got your tongue? Heh Heh Heh!! Good one! Thanks! *guy walks away*

11:30

[Madison/Moon Howler POV]

I hid behind a tree. Lila was sitting on a bench.

"We're too far away," Grayy told me.

I used the zoom on my phone to get a closer look at Lila, who was putting on a necklace with a fox tail charm.

Lila pulled out the book, but then quickly hid it when Adrien approached.

"Oh hi!" Lila exclaimed. I saw Adrien.

"Oh no! He's already here!" I fretted.

"Hey!" Adrien greeted. Lila threw the book in the trash behind her.

"She dumped the book in the trash bin! What a brat!" I growled.

"I'll get it–" Grayy started.

"No Grayy!" I called.

"I have to get that book! You take care of Adrien," he told me as he flew to the trash canister.

"Grayy!" I called and ran after him hiding behind the trash canister. Grayy struggled to get the book out of the trash.

"So you do know Ladybug, for real?" Adrien asked Lila. Grayy carried the book.

"This is the book Madison!" Grayy told me happily. I grabbed it.

"Not only did Ladybug save my life, we've become very close friends because we have something very special in common- it's what I wanted to tell you about. I'm the descendant of a vixen superheroine myself, Volpina," Lila lied.

"Volpina?" Adrien questioned.

"What are you up to, Liar?" I asked.

"Wait a minute! I think I read about her in my book," Adrien exclaimed. Lila stopped him from grabbing the book.

"Of course she's in your book. She's one of the most important superheroes. More powerful and more celebrated than Ladybug," Lila lied.

Liar! Liar! Liar! Liar!

"Between you and me Ladybug doesn't even make the top ten." I bit down on the book in frustration. "My grandma gave me this necklace."

"Wow she's good. Really good!" Grayy exclaimed. I ran just out of the park.

"You've got your book. I can't let Adrienette die! Time to transform!" I exclaimed.

"Grayy, full moon!"

I transformed into Moon Howler.

Adrien held Lila's necklace.

"Are you telling me this is a miraculous?!" he asked in awe. I landed in front of them.

"Well hey Lila! How's it going? Long time no see. I saw your interview on the Ladyblog, awesome job," I said sarcastically. I put my foot on the bench between Lila and Adrien, and leaned closer to Lila. "Oh sure! I remember your instant connection when Ladybug saved your life and you've been really good friends ever since! Practically BFF's! Uh actually, when did she save your life again, Lila? I don't recall. Oh yes! Of course, now I remember. Never! And you're not friends either! Miss Show-Off here was trying to impress you and everyone around her."

Lila was crying.

"So I guess you aren't the descendant of a superhero either?" Adrien questioned.

"She's more like a super liar," I told him.

"How dare you?!" Lila exclaimed.

"Wait! Lila!" Adrien called. Lila ran away. "Hey, what was that all about?"

"I hate liars! Exceptionally that one!" I told him and jumped away.

11:35

[No One POV]

Lila cried in front of a poster of Paris' superheroes.

"My chances with Adrien are over!! I hate you!!" she yelled, throwing her bag at the poster of Moon Howler and Ladybug.

She fell to her knees and started crying while a certain butterfly-dressed man opened the window in his lair.

Why you gotta be like that Hawk Moth?! We almost got rid of her!!! You are the worst, Gabriel!!! *crowd gasps* It's kinda obvious. Anyway, have a great day, my little kittens!!

-- Whatever--14