Recovery

I just like Ed Sheeran's voice with this song!! It's so good!!! Anyway, hello and ENJOY!!!!

*One Day Later*

3:05

[Marinette POV]

I laid in a hospital bed, staring at my lucky charm. Adrien risked his life for us.

CREAK!!

I looked up to see Adrien, Alya, Nino, Tyler, and Parker walk into my hospital room. I smiled at them.

"How are you doing?" Alya asked me as she sat on the edge of my hospital bed.

"The doctors say that I'm doing great and I might get released in a few days or weeks!" I told her excitedly. She smiled at me and gently hugged me. "How's Madison and the baby?"

"Madison and the baby are recovering fast and could be out of the hospital around the same time as you," Adrien told me. I smiled at him.

I closed my eyes and relaxed against my pillow. I opened my eyes and stared at them.

"Does anybody know who did this?" I asked. Everyone shook their heads.

"I got a glimpse of him, but I just woke up," Adrien confessed dejectedly. I smiled at him.

"It's not your fault that you couldn't see him," I tried to reassure him. He sighed and smiled back.

"What would Madison do if she saw this?" Nino asked jokingly.

"She would probably either cry because it was beautiful, or she would bite her hand so she wouldn't scream in frustration!" Alya replied with a smile. We all laughed.

CREAK!!

We turned to see my parents walk in.

"Hello, Mama, Papa!" I greeted them happily. They smiled at me, but it quickly faded.

"What is it?" I asked concerned. Papa sighed and looked at Parker.

"Your parents couldn't find someone to take care of you and Madison when they're on acting gigs," Papa explained solemnly. Parker deflated.

"But we think that we could in our spare time," Mama suggested. Parker instantly perked up.

"That would be amazing! Thank you!" she exclaimed. Mama and Papa smiled kindly at her.

"We're happy to," Papa replied. They left the room to talk to the doctors or someone like that.

"This is going to be eventful," Tyler commented.

WHOOSH!!

Adrien looked out the window and then paled.

"What is it, Adrien?!" I asked worryingly. He slowly turned to us.

"It's him..."

3:05

[Tyler POV]

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"The guy who..." Adrien started.

"...set the limo on fire," Marinette finished, looks of pure terror on their faces.

"Where was he going?" Nino asked.

"Towards Madison..."

I ran. I couldn't let anything else happen to Madison! Doctors and patients complained as I bumped into them. I heard the feet of my friends behind me as I raced towards Madison.