Bye-Bye, Little Butterfly

Hello!! That's all I really have to sa- *guy burst through door* Oh, COME ON!!! I thought I got rid of you!!! Think again, Ma- Don't you reveal my real name!!! That is sick!!! I don't car- *knock him out with a frying pan* I need better security. Anyway, ENJOY!!!!

*Four Days Later*

3:10

I walked to Adrien's house, fidgeting with my miraculous.

"Why are we going to Adrien's house again?" Grayy asked as he poked his head out of my pocket.

"Because I think that Adrien's father is Hawk Moth," I explained, looking down at him. Grayy squinted at me.

"Do you really think that Adrien's father would attack innocent people?" he asked me. I let out a sigh.

"I don't know, but I just want to be sure," I told him as I stopped in front of the Agreste Mansion. "Hide, Grayy!"

Grayy hid in my pocket as I rang the doorbell. The usual camera appeared and looked at me.

"Yes?" Nathalie asked. I smiled.

"I'm Madison Rinker, Adrien's classmate! I just wanted to privately talk to Mr. Agreste," I told her, fidgeting with the bottom of my shorts.

The camera retreated back into the wall and the gates opened. I took in a deep breath and let it out. I walked to the door as Nathalie opened it.

We stopped in the middle of Mr. Agreste's office and waited as he took a seat at his desk. He motioned for me to sit and I followed suit.

"What is it that you wanted to talk with me about?" Mr. Agreste asked me, face expressionless. I glanced worriedly at Nathalie.

Mr. Agreste snapped his fingers and Nathalie left. He raised an eyebrow. I took a deep breath.

"I believe that you're Hawk Moth," I blurted. I watched Mr. Agreste's shoulders stiffen.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he told me calmly. I glared at him.

"You just stiffened when I mentioned Hawk Moth," I reasoned, not breaking eye contact.

"Why would I become Hawk Moth?" he asked, glaring at me.

"I don't know. Why don't you tell me?" I hissed. Mr. Agreste suddenly stood and glared hard at me.

"Listen! I have no idea how you found out, but don't tell anyone if you want your family to end up like your father's assistant!" he hissed. I gasped in shock.

He was the reason that Brenna was gone!!

He was the reason that me and my friends almost died!!

He was the reason that Sapphire was an orphan!!

Tears of anger threatened to fall.

I stood and lunged at him. I glared at him and something caught my eye. It was a brooch. My eyes widened in realization.

Mr. Agreste flung me across the room and I hit my head on the wall. I fell to the ground on my knees in pain.

Tears of pain and anger rolled down my cheeks as I looked up to see Mr. Agreste standing over me.

A butterfly-like kwami flew out from behind him and stared at the ground sadly. He was little and purple. He had butterfly wings that had a long tail with a tip at the end of each lower wing and dark purple eyes. There was a slightly dark purple spiral mark on his forehead and one on each lower part of the back of his wings.