UMBRELLA SCENE

Hello!! If you think that I write fast, you're wrong. I wrote this on Google Docs before I copied and pasted it on this. Anyway, hope you enjoy it!!

9:00

[Madison/Moon Howler POV]

I walked to school, talking about being a superhero with Parker. BEST DAY EVER!!!

Everyone stared at us. I hid behind Parker as my cheeks turned to a light red. Parker patted me on the head as she giggled. I glared at her and gently slapped her arm.

When we came to school, we saw a familiar looking boy run into the school.

I turned to Parker to see that she was talking to a girl with a blonde pixie cut. I sighed and turned back to the school.

I walked into Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom and sat by myself in the back. I started reading a book that came from my secret book collection. No one was in the classroom, so I planned on being as loud as I wanted.

"NOOOOOOO!!! Why did you have to save him by sacrificing yourself?!?!" I yelled at the book, tears in my eyes. I glared and flicked the villain's name. "I HATE YOU!!!"

I heard feet shuffling and I lifted my head to see that Tyler guy my sister has a crush on. My cheeks were redder than Tomato Boy's hair by now.

I've only done this in front of Parker, Penni, and Grayy! Now I did it in front of this stranger that sits by me!! Me being embarrassed would be an understatement.

I heard laughing behind me and turned around to see Chloe and the boy that was running into our school.

He had brushed-back blond hair that was swept to the right, emerald green eyes, and had a rosy tint on his cheeks, nose, and the tips of his ears. He was about half a head taller than . He wore a white button-down shirt with an upturned collar and sleeves rolled up above his elbow, which he kept unbuttoned. Underneath, he wore a black shirt with five horizontal stripes around the chest which are colored, from top to bottom, yellow, olive green, bright green, dark green, and periwinkle. He wore blue jeans and orange sneakers with white laces and a logo of a black butterfly in a circle on the sides. On the ring finger of his right hand, he wore a silver ring.

I hid under my desk with my book clutched to my chest. I started panicking.

I've never acted this shy before!! Sure, I've hidden a little bit, but not like this!!

Where was that Moon Howler confidence that I needed right now?

"What's going on here?"

"Well, one of the super newbies was crying over a book!!" Chloe exclaimed and then started laughing again.

I squeezed my eyes shut from embarrassment. Chloe was the worst!!

I heard footsteps and hid farther into the desk.

"It's not nice that you laughed at her, Chloe!! I know that you bully everybody here, but this is just wrong!! Plenty of people have cried because something sad happened in their book!!"

I opened my eyes to see Marinette standing up to Chloe! I poked my head from under my desk.

Marinette turned her back to Chloe and the boy and smiled at me.

"It's really nothing to be embarrassed about! I've cried plenty of times because of a book!" Marinette told me. I smiled at her. Chloe started laughing and we glared at her.

"I guess," I whispered, standing.

Marinette hugged me.

I was surprised to say the least. I've only experienced this type of hug when Brenna let her guard down. That wasn't on a regular basis.

I hugged Marinette back with a smile on my face.

"What's going on here?" I turned to see Parker in the doorway. My eyes widened.

"Thanks, Marinette! But I gotta explain things to Parker," I told her. Marinette smiled kindly at me and nodded. I walked up to Parker.

"Why were you guys hugging?" she whispered into my ear.

"She's cool," I answered casually. Parker glared at me, but didn't question further.

"See ya at the end of school," Parker said as she punched my shoulder playfully.

I smiled at her and glanced at the boy that was beside Chloe. Then it clicked. He was Adrien Agreste!! The super famous fashion model that every girl in Paris has a crush on!! That Adrien Agreste!!

I glanced at him again to see that he was staring at Marinette in awe. I smirked and skipped to my seat.

I don't usually ship people in real life, but... I TOTALLY SHIP THEM!!! ADRIENETTE FOR LIFE!!!

3:00

"Why are we hiding behind a-"

"SHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I hissed at Parker.

I watched Adrien as he handed Marinette his umbrella. I grinned and bounced on my heels. MY SHIP!!!

"Why is this so-"

"SHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I hissed at Parker again.

Adrien started walking towards his limo.

"Uh... see you to...mo... tomo... Haha! Whoa, why am I stammering?" I smirked knowingly at Marinette.

Then, something caught my eye. It was a little ladybug-like creature. It was a small crimson creature. It had a tiny body, a large head, dark blue eyes, and freckles across its face. It had two antennae, a large black spot on its forehead, back, and each side of its head, and a short tail with three tips aligned vertically.

My eyes widened.

That was a kwami!!

"Hey! I think I might have an idea!" The ladybug kwami smiled knowingly at Marinette. I like Marinette's kwami already!

Marientte ducked her head and the kwami hugged her cheek.

I turned to Adrien and saw something that caught my eye. It was a cat-like creature. It was a small black creature. It had a small body and large head. It had cat ears, a tail, two cat incisors, and green cat-like eyes, along with one whisker on its forehead and one dark blue whisker on each cheek. That was another kwami!!

"First day of school and we already have two lovebirds." the cat kwami said to Adrien. I like Adrien's kwami already!

"Whatever. She's just a friend. Oh... a friend..." He smiles and blushes then he entered the car and went home. I bit my hand to stop me from screaming in frustration.

Marinette grabbed her backpack and went home.

A short chinese man was watching them at the school entrance, an umbrella in hand.

Something caught my eye. It was another kwami!! It was a small, light green creature. Its appearance included yellow sclerae, green eyes, and an antenna on its head. It also had a slightly darker green turtle shell on its back and a short pointed tail.

I groaned and my forehead collided on the pillar I was hiding behind.

"Why are you groaning?" Parker asked me.

I didn't answer. I had seen three new kwamis in a few minutes.

I now know the identities of Ladybug, Chat Noir, and an old chinese man, and I have to keep them secret.

Could my life get more difficult?

THIS IS FOR ALL Y'ALL ADRIENETTE SHIPPERS!!! I honestly am a Marichat shipper, but Adrienette is a close second!! I need more Marichat moments in Miraculous!! HELP ME!!! Anyway, have a great day, my little kittens!!

-- Whatever--14