BOOM

Hello!! No one cares about your "hellos"!! For one: who are you? Second: How dare you?!?! *I kick the guy where the sun don't shine and drag him out of my messages* I am so sorry for that guy. He's a creep! Anyway, ENJOY!!

7:57

[Marinette POV]

I walked up to the front gate.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Tikki asked me. I sighed.

"I really don't know, Tikki, but I can't just stand here and do nothing while Adrien can't come!" I told her. Tikki nodded her head and slipped back into my purse.

I slipped through the holes and tip-toed under Adrien's window. I texted Alya that I was ready when Adrien got home.

I looked up to see a statue of Adrien's mom. I stared at it. I could already see her in Adrien. I couldn't imagine what Adrien's gone through.

Suddenly, I heard tires rolling on the pavement. I hid and waited. I heard a car door open and I called Adrien. I heard his phone ring as I waited.

"Who is it?" I heard Nathalie ask.

"It's Marinette," Adrien replied. "Is it okay if I take it out here?" I waited a few seconds for a reply.

"Just be inside right after," Nathalie told him. I smiled.

"Thank you, Nathalie!" Nathalie and the Gorilla went inside the mansion.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Adrien! Are you ready for a concert?" I asked.

"What?" he asked confused.

"Why don't you come to your garden?" I suggested.

"Okay...?"

I heard footsteps coming closer and I hung up.

Adrien turned the corner and I tackled him in a hug. I stepped back and smiled at him happily.

8:01

[Adrien POV]

I stared at Marinette in awe. I knew she was beautiful, but... Wow...

She wore a light pink sleeveless dress with her usual flower design under the right side of the collar. The skirt ended just above her knees and poofed out a little. She wore her usual ballet flats and black earrings. She wore a black flower pendant around her neck, a light pink flower hair clip on the right side of her head, and the lucky charm I gave her around her wrist. Her hair was loose and shined blue in the moonlight.

"...drien? Adrien?"

I snapped out of my trance and smiled sheepishly at Marinette as I nervously rubbed the back of my neck.

"What did you say?" I asked as she giggled.

"I asked if you wanted to get going?"

"Oh! Uh-Yeah! Let's go!" I exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Shhhhhhh!!" I quieted and Marinette led me to the front gate.

She slipped through one of the holes. I followed her lead and went through one of the many holes in the front gate.

I burst out laughing and Marinette stared at me quizzically.

"I never thought of going through the holes in the front gate!" I explained, laughing. "I feel so stupid!"

Marinette giggled with me.

"Now, I need to text-"

HONK!! HONK!!

Marinette jumped into the air, tripped, and fell on top of me.

CLICK!!

I opened my eyes to see Marinette blushing down at me and I blushed along with her.

CLICK!!

We heard crying and looked up to see Madison, Alya, and Nino crying.

"Why are you guys crying?" I asked.

"Why are you guys still in that position?" Madison retorted as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Me and Marinette's eyes widened in realization and we blushed redder than Nathaniel's hair. We instantly stood and laughed awkwardly.

"Are you going to get in or not?!" Tyler shouted at us.

Me and Marinette quickly hopped into the limo and we started to drive to the concert.

"Britt Nicole, HERE WE COME!!" Madison shouted enthusiastically with raised fists.

BOOM!!

What was that BOOM?!?! I definatly don't know anything about that!!! *piece of paper with the next chapter falls off desk* HAVE A GREAT DAY, MY LITTLE KITTENS!!!!

-- Whatever--14