Info

This story is based on the game: Jump Force, produce by Bandai, but before starting I want to make clear some facts about it.

1.------ This story it's not going to be exactly like the game, after all, the game itself, in my opinion, lacked some explaining of how everything began. Literaly bargin the player right after some explicit time after this chaos began.

2.------ The main character, like the in the game, it's going to be someone of the real world, our world (for obvious reasons not a real person), although it doesn't mean I wont give some protagonism on some characters.

3.------ Characters that have been added recently are not included in this story, although they're going to be mentioned in some point of the story (bought as extras or updates).

4.------ The plot of the game will be changed in some point, and there is not going to be shippings between anime characters, but I'll add one shipping to the main character.

5.------ Like in the game, Light Yagami, will be in the plot, it won't be either an ally nor an enemy, his participation will be the same.

6.------ Most of the history is narrated by the main character, but there will be some narrations of other characters including the antagonists of this series.

7.------ This is my first story so if it's something you deslike, "You're wish is my command"

8.------ As I said before, the story is based in the game, and the plot is similar, but there will be some changes, like flashbacks, origin tales, and many more.

Any more to explain, I hope you enjoy this story.