Info II

You may ask me, why is part of the anime worlds a little bit twisted of how it originally happened?, well the answer is because, even if I have seen part of their animes, I don't have a full knowledge of them. In all honest, the ones I most know about are:

-Dragon ball
-BNHA
-Black Clover (just some bits)
-Boruto (same as black clover)
-Naruto shippuden (just the arc of the war and part of before)

I'm sorry if my knowledge is null, so if that happens, make me know a little bit more about it (especially from were I'm getting a beginning in this tale).

..?
....???
.......????

Well, thats not everything. I'm also going to talk about the plot.

1.----- The added characters in the game, they maybe won't be directly included in the "front lines", but they will be mentioned and will have some participation in their own "Jumps".

2.----- As I commented before, shippings won't be between any member, but what I really meant was that It won't happen between the directly involved, especifically, between universes.

     *---- In other words, NO cross shippings, there will be perverts such as Sanji and Ryo, but nothing between females of an especific universe to another.

3.----- What's said in the second point will count, but shippings of an especific "Jump" will be possible, but in this story it's not something that will caught the atention, in other words, the matter here its mostly the protagonist, not the companions.

4.------ If you played the game before, then you have already realised who I have choosen to have some protagonism apart of the main character.
Hint: They participate in the last boss.

5.------ As is said in the game, this chaos it's not only going to happen to the "real world", this is also a matter to happen in the "Jump worlds", but I'm mostly going to talk about 2 or maybe 4 of them and how the affected friends go through this point.

6.------ There will also be some participation in the story from the M.C's friends, not as in battle, but they will have their participation.

7.------ The main character already knows a major part of the "Jumps" involucrated (that he had seen their series), but let's remember that in the game, there are also recent manga animes, such as BNHA, Boruto and Black Clover and series that the M.C doesn't know about.

Anymore than that, thanks for your attention, and as I said before.

"Your wish is my command"