Chapter XVI: Revenge of an old nemesis. Newcomers, New problems?

*Jump 84-1210* New Namek

"Cell" Goku said as he saw the figure standing.

Goku, Trunks and Vegeta himself were completely shocked, serious and angered, an old enemy has now appeared, fooled by The Shadow itself, as the three were guarded up as they knew a fight would be a great possibility.

"Long time no see, Son Goku" said now the mentioned, a humanoid of 2.10 meters of green black motted skin carcass, purple flesh in between his joints, as part of grey skin in his fist, neck and most of his face, beimg also added with yellow details, ressembling a helmet keeper, his head protuberance being green black motted with the center black steel, also having two ressembling cockroach opened wings in his back, joined to his body on his shoulder plates, being black steel colored. Not to mention his feet are yellow and his eyes pupils pink. This was none other the android hybrid Cell, an old nemesis of the Z-warriors, when the Super Saiyan was starting to be doubted as the strongest being in the universe.

"Cell you insect, how are you alive and out of the pits of the underworld!?" Vegeta asked in anger, as he remembered correctly how Gohan killed him after Kakarot's death

"And what is your business with them!?" Trunks with the same mood asked him, as he saw behind Cell two venoms dressed in the Freezer's military division.

"You should already know that fact Trunks. Like Freezer, I was given the oportunity to take revenge upon you pityfull Saiyans of my death, although I don't see Gohan anywhere in here, but by how much time has passed and how of he was such a coward on battle, I assume his no longer into the martial arts business and started being more of a pityful normal citizen, dishonoring the saiyan blood" Cell explained, as Goku got angry of how the android talked poison upon his son.

"You don't have the right to insult Gohan like that Cell!" As he yelled in anger of the things Cell said.

"Oh, so sorry of that Goku, but now-" he said, as he guarded up for a fight, followed by the venoms behind him. "How about we stop this nonsense and start the real matter in here?"

Now the three saiyans, provoked by the poison upon them, transformed into SS and prepared to strike, as Cell also powered up like them.

"Then bring it up punk!" Vegeta said the words to start the battle.

(Stratovarius - Speed of light)

Vegeta not waiting any second, dashed upon the android, as Cell countered as well by clashing his fist with Vegeta's, as the force of the strike left a giant crater on the floor, also provoking a large force wave on the ambiance.

The venoms dashed in order to catch Vegeta off guard, but the other two saiyans arrived first and gave them a powerful strike to each of them, Goku lending a powerful punch upon the venom's face, sending him a kilometer away of were they were. Trunks in difference lending a drop kick on it's body, sending it to crash on the ground as the venom left to smithereens a full mini island on the water.