Chapter XXI.V: Kingdom under alert, Venoms in Konoha!?

*Jump 118-2209 - Hage village church*

It has been weeks since Asta became an enigma for the Clover kingdom, as many kinds of bounty hunters were unsuccessful thanks of Asta being on Jump Force HQ, making many nobles to try many infiltrations in other kingdoms and the outskirts, this completely enraging Julius, as he had comanded every guild of knights to guard the frontiers and the insides of the Clover territory, to not let this happen, the Blue Roses, The Dawns and of course the Black Bulls being the most active because of their close relation with their missing friend and 'lover' for a few young female members.

Discarding that situation, right now we are located at a certain village, in which our knight grew and lived as home, Yuno having visited Hage to inform the inhabitants of the church, revealing the many plans of almost every noble to attain the ash-blondy hair's head.

"That is just insane!" Exclaimed the old pope, as he never expected Asta to have so many wanting him dead.

"It's no joke, all of them had contracted almost millions for his life" Yuno said serious, as he was disgusted of knowing this.

"Is Asta-oniichan alright Yunii-chan?" Asked one of the kids, as it was worried of his older step-brother's health.

"That we don't know, it has been a while since we last saw him at the meeting with the wizard king, we are also trying to know his were abouts" Yuno said with sincerity, as he was indeed worried of Asta, as he remembered the visions of chaos his brother had and were shown to the guilds that day, still fresh in his mind the fact that Asta left them out of worry for them as well.

Lily was on the back listening and reading one of the bounty hunter's price, as she felt extremely worried of the knight, as she never knew he would get that ugly kind of fame.

'Where are you Asta?' Having that fresh thought in her mind everyday since Asta left Hage. After the meeting, Yuno came to the church to tell them the truth of Asta's change of behaviour, to say she was scared when she heard of him being involved in a multiversal drama, in which his life was clearly at peril, was enough to almost make her cry of worry, as she never expected Asta to get inside a danger greater than the normality of the knights chores.

"Hmm, with that said, I should get back, we have to prevent a war between kingdoms because of this fools" Yuno said, as he marched towards the entrance, just when he was about to exit.

"Yuno!" He stopped, as he heard Lily call his name.

"Please be okay" she said as last words, as Yuno nodded in answer before finally going out of the church, seeing one of the Black Bulls waiting for him outside.

"It wasn't really necessary to wait for me you know that Finral" Yuno said towards the member.

"Well you know what it's happening now, best if we keep ourselves together" said the mentioned, as he ended his apple and started his broom, which made Yuno to mount on the back, both magic knights flying towards the capital, as some of the members were called by Julius to meet up.

At the inside of the church, especifically the bath, Lily was layed down in the water, as her naked beautifull body was covered mostly of water, just her head and part of her top uncovered.

"This is so relaxing" she exclaimed in calm enjoyment, as she relaxed a little of the issue, but even with that she couldn't take off her mind the worry of Asta's sake, as she regained a worried look.

'Asta, it has been so long since you left, I somewhat began to miss your proposals *sigh*, if I just wasn't a nun...' She thought, as she put a hand on her chest. Even if she wanted to deny it, in truth she loves Asta, but because of her position as nun, a relationship with him it's absolutely impossible, being because of the rules of the religion. It has been a lot since she tried to contain her desires for the knight, as it was more than once that she had to calm her carnal desires because of Asta's well built body, apart that being her "crush" didn't help at all, as a saint, those kinds of thoughts were forbidden, so she had no remedy to deal with it and act as cold as she could, even having to use her mana to make the boy desist, but his stubbornness being a fact she couldn't stop loving the guy, as she also desired many times for it to be possible, but her position being the only barrier between her and Asta.