Chapter XIX: The begining of trust, The alliance of J.Characters....allies?

Umbras base - Cafeteria

Once again a new day was at the umbras base, making all our warriors be prepared for every challenge that The Shadow throws at them, even if the activity for now was low and almost not active at all, everyone knew that they couldn't relax, but at least they have now a certain time in when everyone could talk like nakamas of a long life travel.

The time when everyone was having their meals.

"Son, is it seriously ok to eat like that in here?" Asked Piccolo, as he saw the common thing in his jump

"Whaph?" The mentioned asked with his mouth full, just getting the namekian to sweatdrop.

"Please answer without food in your mouth" He said while having an annoyed look on his expression. This was seen by the ninjas as they had their meals.

"I still wonder if he has an infinite stomach or if he doesn't" Kakashi said while looking at the saiyan's group with a sweatdrop.

"Well who knows, although I do questioned how he looks so bulky even with all that food" Naruto said in addition, as he did wondered how Goku was able to keep himself muscular, even after eating so much.

"I don't care about that, I'm just having my meal right now" Sasuke ignored the jinjuuriki, as he didn't loose his attention to the food. And Gaara, well...... No different than Sasuke, as he also didn't care of the Saiyan's appetite. But now the scene changes towards the mugiwaras, as they really didn't care at all, after all, they had also their great eater with them.

"At least the captain it's not the only one with a huge stomach" Zoro said, as he gazed towards Goku and then looking to Luffy, who was also eating in great proportions.

"Seriously Luffy, you and that guy doesn't know the definition of limits?!" Sanji asked a little irritated, as he felt a little embarrased of seeing his captain eating like a pig. Whose mentioned didn't listened and kept eating, making the blonde more annoyed.

"Ha ha ha, ahhh my brother, no matter where, you don't change" Sabo exclaimed, as he felt nostalgic on seeing his little step-brother eating like always. But one of the crew wasn't exactly happy at all.

Boa Hancock has been a little disappointed of herself after her fuzz of the little girl Eri, having an unnecessary battle with the duo of teens, making her a little serious and without appetite. This being noticed by Luffy, as he swallowed the whole bunch in his mouth, looking at the saddened woman.

"Anything alright Hancock?" As he asked to the woman, making her flinch of her mention.

"N-no, I'm fine Luffy, I'm just....." As he gazed upon the two teens in shame, once again noticed by Luffy, as he understood her problem, now looking a little serious.

"You still ashamed of your actions, are you?"

"Hmm" the woman just nodded in approval, denying herself of looking at her beloved in shame.

"*sigh* How about we make something in exchange?, like a brawl?" Asked the mugiwara, as now the sea empress looked at him shocked of his request.

"Luffy, a-are you sure it'll be okay to do that?" She wondered of his request, as she didn't think of both boys to be the fighting type.

"It'll be alright, the worst that could happen is for them to hate you, right?" The pirate said, as his crew members and brother couldn't help but look at the bright side of the idea, this also making the female to look that same way.

"Hmm" as she nodded with a blush, as he had a determined gaze on her face, making the pirate captain smile in approval, as he and the female prepared for that after the meal time.