Chapter XVIII.V: A friends realization. An unexpected Wonder of heroes part 2

(Continuation of last part)

"O~k~, what have they given you on prison sir?" Asked Compress, as he wasn't sure if he heard the villains words.

"I will only agree if Izu-kun is with them!!" Exclaimed Toga, as she was emphasasing the Izu-kun part.

'It seems I'll see you sooner than I expected, Shoto' thought Dabi, as he knew he will soon meet Endeavor's youngest child.

"Wait! Are you serious?!, Hell no!" Twice exclaimed in his common bipolarity, as he was not conformed of it.

"Joining forces?, hmm, It will be difficult to accept that, from both sides" Spinner said, as he wasn't expecting for an association of villains working together with heroes, as if was something uncommonly seen.

"I know it sounds crazy, but it's our only choice too survive, as I clearly know for sure that even if they take care of the heroes, that 'Shadow' would not be totally satisfied" This words from the villain made sense to everyone of the members of the League, as they have already seen what the venoms are capable of, but Shigaraki was not concording to that, but when he analised the words of his sensei, he only calmed down, as he now saw everymember looking at him in wait of his answer.

"Sensei?"

"Hmm?"

"Is this alliance gonna last forever?" The handi man asked, as he wasn't entirely sure of it.

"Tomura, you have so much to learn about the world-" AFO started his speech "An alliance it's just a temporal negociation between both sides towards a common goal, this is not eternal, neither for likes, this is just a conclusion between bands to agree and cooperate together for a common cause, like now that is our survival, to later return to our original plans, so what is your choice, my apprentice?" The villain now made the question once again, as he now knew that his prostege would understand the real meaning behind it.

Shigaraki was now completely sure of his choice, as he calmed down and looked to his sensei, the League looking at him with wonder and AFO smiling from beneath the mask, as he knew already his choice.

"If it is for our survival, we have no choice to agree, so, Kurogiri?" He asked to the mentioned as he looked towards him.

"Yes, Shigaraki Tomura?"

"Prepare for a casual meeting-" as he smiled creepily.

"Because we are making a visit to UA"

---------------------------------------------------------

UA academy

"Hmm, how are we supposed to be calm in this situation sensei!?" Exclaimed an annoyed Mina towards her docents, as all the classes involved in the meeting, including heroes and officers were now having an arguement at the hall to discuss the plan.

"That I do not know completely young Ashido" answered Present Mic, as he was not really sure of the plan, but the principal changed places with him, so now Nedzu could answer the questions of the students.

"Principal, knowing for a fact about the trouble going on outside, will we keep ourselves in studies, or is our help going to be needed?" Asked both Ayase and Shoto, as they were curious if their safety was guaranteed.

"That is something out of my norms youngsters, but one thing is that we cannot allowed teens like you to enter into a dangerous fight like this, even if I know that there will be a time that we could not stop that for happening" explained Nedzu, as now the teens were more unsure of their studies.

"Principal, would there be a possibility that our classmate will come back?" Asked Ojiro, as now it got the attention of all the present in the area, especially the ones with no knowledge of Midoriya's whereabouts. But this was answered by All might himself.