Chapter XVIII: Freeing the JoJo warrior, a Zodiac constellation in peril

Umbras base - main room

Another day began at the Jump Force HQ, as everyone was still sleeping, but in some exceptions, being Shiosaki, Boruto, Asta, Midoriya and a sleepy Eri, all of them doing diferent things at the morning.

"Good morning Shiosaki" Boruto greeted the young adult, as the mentioned turned to greet the ninja as well.

"Same here Boruto, although, I'm impressed of you being early active" said our M.C, as the ninja felt a little alagated of that.

"Please don't be, I used to wake up this early because of my dad, even as a hokage he has a very deep sleep" he said in some irritation, as Shiosaki couldn't help but swetdrop at this. He learned, thanks for the mangas of Boruto, that in comparisson to him, Boruto was a more analitical and serious guy than Naruto at his age, having a certain remorse of the hokage title because of the absence it gave to him from his father.

He knew Naruto was normally light headed at his childhood, as he wasn't very respected because of the kyubi inside him, but he was intrigued of him, as he didn't have any chakra of a bijuu inside him, but was curious as well of his Jougan, as he read being an ability he gained from defeating an otsutsutki to recue Naruto.

"I can imagine that" he said sheepishly, that made the young ninja laugh of how funny he thinks Shiosaki gets it, but now both turned curious when they saw both Midoriya and Asta awake, but Boruto was shocked of seeing the little girl Eri with them, so much he rushed in front of them, scaring the girl at the process, making her hide behind the hero.

"Oi oi, how is she here!?" He asked in shock, as he didn't know the girl came with them.

"Let just say, she sneaked in Izuku's bag, without us noticing" Asta said in some embarrassment, as he remembered how both teens found her inside the bag.

"Really!?"

"It's true, although it's our fault for not noticing this, that includes you" the hero said, as he pointed to Boruto, who just simply looked away while whistling in innocence. Shiosaki saw this also intrigued, because he knew that the girl started to appear after the license exams arc, the period in which the series was around when he was at his home, so he decifrated that The Shadow had abducted him on par of that arc. Without loosing any time, he neared the teens, as now the trio realised of his presence.

"Oh, good morning Shiosaki-san" greeted Midoriya towards the mentioned, who also greeted back, Asta simply waved his hand, as Shiosaki analised he still maybe a little defensive.

"Nice to see your still this early Izuku, although-" he pointed at Eri, who hid from his sight as she realised his gaze "may I know why Eri is here?" As he asked the boy indeed.

"Like we said to Boruto, she snuck in his bag without any of us three noticing her" Asta said instead of Midoriya, who appreciated the answer.

"Ok, but how do you think the others will react of her in this place?"

"In this case, bad. Because she's just six and her being in this place seems dangerous" talked both Shiosaki and Midoriya in respect of Eri, who simply clinged on Midoriya as her life depended on it.

"Navigator J in presence, Navigator J in presence"

"And~ just the one we were looking for" said Asta in sarcasm, as the present gazed upon the robot.

"Seems the little girl came with you in here, young Izuku" said the robot, as he saw the little girl hiding behind Izuku.

"Yeah, but we are actually searching for you Navigator, as we wanted some spare clothes for her" Midoriya said sincere of his intentions.