Chapter IV: The grand confusion, a hint of chaos? part 3

In order to make this part the last, I'll make two hints in this one, being the parts of Jump 118-2209 and Jump 121-4066, hope you enjoy

*Jump 118-2209* Asta's POV

"Boring!" I said as I let my self down at the bed in what it was my room before my adventures as a Black Bull member.

Since I felt that strange surge, I decided to keep myself away of the others, just to keep them safe of something I did not understand, but I did felt bad.

Flashback

"Ehhh, what do you mean by temporary retirement!?" Yelled Noelle in pure disbelief.

"Ok, are you sick or something Asta?" Yuno asked intrigued of his rival preposition, for me to leave the guild was strange.

"Yeah, that's what I said Yuno, I need some time to think", I said completely sure of my choice, for some reason I felt like I could get them in peril if they stay near me.

"So that means Asta will return?" Asked one of the kids to the old man, but before he could answer.

"No!, I'm not going to stay here neither"

"W-what!?" Said Lily shocked, she was expecting me to stay at Hage again?, Nah if she did, I think to prepare herself for my proposals.

"Now what are you planning to do stupidasta!!?" It seems Noelle got even more confused.

"Now what you're doing doesn't make sense Asta, what's going on!?" It's the first time in years I saw him angry, maybe I didn't template that.

"I'm sorry Yuno, but What am I gonna do does not involve you" "What do you mean it doesn't involves me!!?" Yep, his angry, the first time after many years.

Noelle, who was about to reply kept shut after Yuno's yell, after all, she never saw him like this, same with Yuno's pixie, who got startled when Yuno yelled.

"IS AS YOU HEARD YUNO, I AM NOT PLANNING TO INVOLVE YOU INTO SOMETHING DANGEROUS, NOT YOU, WHO HAS THE SUPPORT OF EVERYONE IN THIS PLACE" I had to say it clear and loud, I wasn't going to let him die into something dangerous as that. (He already had his vision).

To say everyone was caught of guard inside the temple was less than obvious, the little kids were shocked as the old man and Lily, who got a little bit sadened after my words, Noelle was no exception, she was shocked till disbelief.

"What do you mean that I've got support?"

"Don't make me expect I'm so silly to not realised how much difference we have in terms of popularity, 'Yuno, the proud kid of Hage of four leaf clover grimore, the honor of the poor, not like mine 'That filthy peasant of Asta, a dishonorable magicless kid in a guild, dunce as a donkey and with a stupid dream', you may not notice because your blessed, not me that I had to withstand the insults of people, especially nobles because of my 'though luck', you have the support of everyone in Hage, in the clover kingdom and many more, the only ones that trust me are the ones who know me, more than that, 'you don't belong here you useless peasant'"