Chapter XIV: 100%, The beast falls

*Jump 112-2016*

We once again take ourselves to the battlefield, as the three shonen are now going straight to the beast, that was doing the same. All of them with a simple goal in mind.

Defeat it's opponent.

Midoriya jumped high as he barley dodge a chomp of the creature, landing a roundhouse kick on its head, as he later dodged in mid air the protuberances of the creature, that attacked directly towards him.

Asta went once again to its leg, but for their surprise, the beast dodge the strike and tried to slash the teen with a back slash, something our anti-magic knight barely dodged, but not without receiving a great cut on his left arm.

"Nghh" the mentioned growled as he sensed his arm injured, but the again striking upon its legs nonetheless, making the beast retract it in pain.

Boruto took this as chance to strike another lighting blade upon an injured protuberance, that made the same collapse and fall down, cracking more of the carcass of the creature.

The monster once again, cried in pain, as it slammed the ninja to the ground with another protuberance, making him crack the paviment.

Although this same protuberance was cut of its back with a round wide kick of our hero, that took that chance to destroy more of the carcass of the beast, leaving only three protuberances left.

'Nghhh, damm, another hit and I won't be able to stand up!' Thought Boruto, as he recovered with dificulty of the attack, but then he realised something.

'Wait, we are taking down his protuberances, which means we are lifting weight of it. That means--' he realised, as he looked now at the beast, which movements became more accurate, and also more agile. 'That we are making it faster!'.

'It seems he found out too' thought Midoriya as he saw the expression on Boruto after being slammed, he did knew that after taking out the protuberances, the monster would become faster, but he realised that its agility is far greater than he expected. Something Asta realised as well, as he now had to block some strike with his blades, being pushed to the ground, leaving a trail of destroyed paviment on the way.

'Damm, we have to end this fast or this beast will be the one ending us!' Thought Asta, as he dashed once again towards the creature, which tried to strike him once again, but the mentioned dodge by sliding aside and then slashing of another protuberance, making only two left, but at the same time faster than before.

"Unbelievable!. This kids are actually damaging the creature successfully, just two more of those and the beast will be vulnerable for a strong attack" exclaimed the reporter, as she and her partner kept recording the fight, that all around Mustutafu was being showed, making a lot of people vote for the trio for their victory upon the monster.

---------------------------------------------------------

"This is just...insane!" Said Yui as she and the rest of the students watched the fight.

"Even if they have just met moments ago, they are working like a team of professionals" Shoto added, as everyone was awestruck of the event going on.

"Seriously, what kind of aura Midoriya releases that makes people help him like partners?" Kaminari added frustated, as he wasn't really surprised of the ability of leadership that his classmate has.

"That's why Midoriya was a better prospect as the class president than me!" Said Iida, as the rest of Class 1-A and some of Class B now respected even more the green cinnamon roll.

"But discarding that, if you have realised, that monster is becoming faster as they keep cutting down those things in its back" explained Monoma, as now everyone realised that it was true.