Chapter Fifty-Two: 8702

"I was doin' my dance 'til someone grabbed my hand like, "No, babe

Do it, do it like this"
So I threw it in reverse, tried a little swerve
Okay, I think I get the gist
Left hand up, right hand down, stick shift (Yeah)
Then I hit it in the whip
Proud of myself 'cause I did just what I did
Hit that bitch once, then I hit that shit again (Peace up)
Ho, don't try me
'Cause I'm really with the shits, ooh
Someone stepped on my shoes
Now I'm really feelin' pissed, but I ain't finna trip
'Cause he was just trippin' over his ex-chick
See why I don't reminisce?
Ooh, then baby hit me out the blue (Do you really miss me?)
Oh, here we go again

Do, do you only miss me when you fucked up? (Uh, yeah)
Okay, then, what's up? (What's up?)
You ain't gotta call like Usher (Usher)
I don't really need none from you (Yeah, yeah)
Do you only miss me when you fucked up? (Yeah)
Okay, then, what's up? (What's up?)
You ain't gotta call like Usher (I'ma be alright)
I'ma be alright (Ayy), I'ma be alright (Ayy)

-Tobi Lou (8702)

Andrei:

-3 Years Ago- 

            The room was dark, heavy, and damp with the thickness of blood and sweat. In the far corner, I could hear the slight rattle of chains against the wall whenever he moved or shifted. I had come here a lot, most of the time I didn't say anything. I sat there and watched him, but today I grew tired of that. Keeping him in here—beating the shit out of him wasn't doing anything, in fact, I could argue that he was enjoying the attention.

            I flicked on the lights to the room and I watched as he winced in pain from the change in brightness of his torture chamber. Fredon was strapped to the wall, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers. His entire chest was covered with slashes, bruises, welts, and burns. His arms and face mimicked the same, he was growing weaker by the days, I could tell. Even the strongest mentally would fall eventually. You just had to give it enough.... time.

            And I had given Fredon his time, I wanted answers. Alexei had been unable to get it out of him despite the torture. Fredon's tongue was as sharp as his cunning ability to two-time us and it drove Alexei mad, he knew he would kill him if he didn't hold his temper, so he remained in his office starving and having his men beat on him until he finally broke down. Most of my days had been spent in anguish, watching over Kae and Milena both of them distraught and hurt beyond relief.

            Fredon was part of that reason and I needed answers.

            I pulled out the steel chair dragging it to the center of the room so I could sit. The sound of the metal scraping against the concert brought an unpleasant sound that echoed throughout the room like a banshee. Fredon's eyes followed my movements as I slowly took a seat crossing one of my legs over the other; he let out a scoff. "Here to come beat me again, Andrei?" He mocked me.

            I stood quiet.

            "You and your pathetic brother should do yourselves a favor and kill me already. I have nothing to offer you at this point." He smirked, I watched as a glob of blood from an open wound began spilling from his forehead due to the increasing pressure from him smiling.

            Again, I remained silent observing him.

            Fredon noticed I wasn't saying anything and he shifted slightly in his chains, "Have you gone mute?" He questioned me.