Chapter Fifty-Four: Welcome To The Party

"It's a MAC, fact, I'm in the black 'Bach

We never lack, lack with that strap (Ooh)
I'ma drive through but if you back back
It's gon' clap clap and that's that
I never tap tap if I don't like a ho
You act act like you like her though
Never backtrack if I ain't fuckin' with you
Can't sit with us but you might get go
All my pretty bitches, high-saditty bitches
Got a milli' bitches on go
All these silly bitches, I'ma kill these bitches
Yo Pop, who the fuck want smoke? (Brr)
Keep-keep it real, you really mad
'Cause your baby dad used to like me though (Ooh)
I-I ain't fuck him 'cause I ain't want him
Told him, "Take a hike like a hiker" though
Fendi moon boots, size six
Got me walking around like I'm Michael though (Yeah)
Paint my hair 'cause I'm Tyson (uh), Jordan, Angelo

Baby, welcome to the party (Uh)
Colorful weave and your makeup is beat
And that's how you act just like a Barbie (Barbie)
Baby, welcome to the party, uh
He wanna party with Barbie (Ooh)."

-Pop Smoke ft. Nicki Minaj (Welcome To The Party Remix)

Kae:

Dawn came and we all had been up way before that, it was hard to sleep knowing what those pieces of shits did to those innocent women. We were now down two hostages because the EOE leader couldn't handle a loss handed to him by women; it was funny how the world worked with men, he was going to have to pay for it dearly. Those were family members, now their loved ones were going to hear that they were dead. It only gave us more fuel to obliterate them even without order too. It was time to finally settle the beef we've had for years.

End them for good.

Now we were all in the prepping room getting all our gear and ammunition ready and checked before we're set to dock onto the plane that would drop us about a mile away from the targeted location. Everyone was set and focused on keeping the chuckles and laugh to a minimum; we were always pretty serious on mission days, needing to make sure everyone was on the same page and up to the task. The plan for rescue was very detailed and every division involved in the plan had their own set tasks they had to complete. Division 22 had already left by boat to wait for orders to attack the on-shore assailants. My division was in charge of the sky and attacking once we got to the base; we were going to be right in the line of fire which was why division 23 was going to be taking care of the outside perimeter of land giving us backup with snipers and extra bodies coming into the facility with us, they would be pulling up via military trucks after getting the guys who blocked the roads leading up the facility.

Finally, division 24, was going to be right behind them with the vehicles ready to extract all the hostages and bring them to safety. After checking everything from everyone's bag with all the weapons, bombs, and other items we may need such as medkits, I brought everyone's attention to me.

"Everyone to the airstrip to load, now!" I called out.

My group quickly got their belongings and jogged over to the plane to load. Beijing and another two Odyssey members were on everyone making sure their parachuting devices were secured properly along with the oxygen masks attacked to the backpacks. She gave each one of us the all-clear and we began getting onto the plane, one by one as each of our gear was marked complete. HAHO jumped needed to the oxygen masks because we were jumping from an undetectable altitude of 27,000 feet or so, or we would pass out pretty quickly the minute we jumped out.

I looked behind me where the director was watching with her arms crossed over her chest, my father was beside her; we locked eyes momentarily him giving me a nod and I did the same. It was weird having parental support, especially at a time like this because you would always expect to see them at ballet recitals, graduations, birthdays, you know things like that; not sending you off while you go shoot down and demolish a terrorist organization under a militant Iranian group that he bankrolls.