1⃞-⃞s⃞t⃞u⃞p⃞i⃞d⃞ b⃞l⃞o⃞n⃞d⃞e⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 0⃞:⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 0⃞:⃞

'damn, what a beautiful day to learn', you thought as you looked out the window, pretending to be the main character of an anime.

'HAHA SIKE! who the fuck in their right minds likes learning'

"Ms. (l/n), could you please read the sentence on the board in english please?", your teacher said with an irritated face and an irritated tone.

you hesitantly stood up, looking towards your best friend, izuku midoriya. he looked back, shrugging slightly.

'ok fine then. guess we'll just have to take out the big guns!'

"ahem! we're waiting!!", present mic said.

"aHeM!", you mocked. "u-uhhh i-i lik-ke u-uhhhh b-bAlLS!", you said with a proud face.

present mic choked. a few snickers were heard from across the room, mainly from your crackhead friends, mina and denki.

"(l/n). detention after school.", he said.

you sighed before sitting back down in your chair. you sat near the window, seated behind momo. the first day of school, there were only suppose to be 20 kids, but then you showed up and ruined the whole balance.

you offered to sit on izuku's lap, as you sure he wouldn't mind, however aizawa suggested otherwise. so, you did the next best thing.

you tried to sit on bakuhoe's thicc thighs, only to get pushed off and screamed at.

thus, you sat on the cold hard floor, where dreams and hopes are shattered.

"(n/n)!! it's time for lunch!", mina said excitedly. pulling you out of your saltiness from bakuhoe and present mic.

you both reached the cafeteria, in line for some chicken.

"so...you like balls huh?", mina teased.

"shut the fuck up bitch. not like you could do any better!", you retorted back.

"(n/n)!! it literally said 'i like boys'! how could you mix that up?!", she said while holding in a laugh.

"well to be fair, boys and balls, same thing", you said, rolling your eyes playfully before looking ahead at the line.

"(n/n). don't look now. but about 3 people behind us is that cute dude that got beat by midoriya in the sports festival", mina whispered.

"bro, izuku has beat like so many people in the sports festival, be more specific!!"

"oh my god. you dumb hoe! the one with purple hair, the one you said, and i quote, 'damn, look at that fine ass. it might even rival bakuhoe's!!'".

"o-ohhhhhh!! that oneeeeee!! yo, he's fine as hell!", you said smirking.

"not my cup of tea but whatever floats your goat"

"ok well sorry i like guys who look like they haven't slept in years!", you argued back.

"...does that include aizawa sensei?", mina asked hesitantly, not sure if she even wanted an answer.

"well-

"oho?! well if it isn't the class 1-a scum! trying to eat chicken? what trash tastes", someone behind us said.

"damn, you'd think i'd notice someone as annoying as you standing behind us but no. guess we didn't notice because you're irrelevant~", you replied with a snarky comment.

"and plus, aren't you in line for chicken too?", you question, smirking.

monoma didn't say anything and instead glared. your smirk got even wider before your eyes turned to shinso, who looked at you at the same time, causing you to turn around immediately.

monoma looked back to see shinso, who was looking this way. he then looked at you, who was blushing just slightly and seeming to avoid looking that way.

"you know~", monoma began. "shinso's one of my friends", monoma said, loud enough for you to hear and choke of your spit.

you turned around while mina pulled you along to get food. you glared at monoma while he smirked.

"meet me outside your classroom after school"

"can't. i have detention", you said with a fake smile.

"fine. guess i just won't help you then", he said before looking away.

"w-wait!! ok fine, but be quick because present mic lowkey hates me", you replied with a small frown.

"see ya", he smirked before you and mina left to go sit down with izuku.

hello reader-chan!! i hope you enjoyed this first chapter and i promise it'll (hopefully) get more interesting.
i also like monoma so don't get me wrong, but sometimes, his personality just makes me want to choke him.

anywaysss, see you next chapter!! ta-ta <3