8⃞-⃞w⃞a⃞s⃞t⃞e⃞d⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 3⃞:⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 3⃞:⃞

Sunday's were always the worst. actually, Sunday nights.

Sunday nights were the nights you'd stay up until the crack ass of dawn doing the homework you told yourself you were gonna do but decided that you "still had time".

you lazily moved out of bed, sitting on your spinning chair with a fuzzy haikyuu blanket wrapped around you.

your hair was not brushed, your eye bags were showing. you looked like utter shit. it was already 10pm and you spent the whole day learning "im a savage" with your daily dose of watching bokuto's thicc thighs.

you looked down at the crinkled paper in front of you. if f(x) = 2x + 8, find the inverse of it and graph it.

'what the fuck is this??', you thought as you slammed your head against the wooden desk.

'ding'

mission purple💜: hey
(10:04pm)

'holy shit! he texted first!!'

'honestly. fuck homework. that shit can wait until tomorrow morning. I'll just wake up a bit earlier. yeah.'

you opened your messages app and found that you accidentally left izuku on read. 'damn. i fucked up. now i can't even ask izuku for help on homework'

typing quickly to izuku's last message, you made sure to send loads of heart emojis to show how sincere and loving you were.

thinking of a proper response to shinso's message, you decided to just go with the first thing that came into your mind.

hottiethottie:
yo! what's good in
the hood?
im in the ghetto~
(read 10:10pm)

you messed up. what the fuck was that. all your hard work, technically your friend's hard work, and planning has gone to waste. this ain't it chief. this ain't it.

mission purple💜: Ra ta ta ta

hottiethottie:
holy shi-
marry me.
(read 10:12pm)

mission purple💜: Bet bitch

you guys ended up moving yalls minecraft beds next to each other. it was serious shit.

eventually it was 3am in the morning and you realized, that you still haven't done your assignments. fuck.

ending the conversation with a quick meme, you were happy that you had asked to sit at lunch with him so you would have more time to talk to him.

taking the crinkled paper you had previously shoved off your desk, you decided to attempt the problem again.

thank god you had photomath. or else you would've straight up cried. finishing all your assignments at 5 in the morning, you decided to get ready instead of sleep since you would've woken up later anyways.

today, you were gonna sit with shinso at lunch. although you haven't had much interaction with the boy yet, you were getting excited.

you couldn't wait.

"bitch, im coming for ya"