3⃞-⃞h⃞e⃞l⃞p⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 0⃞:⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 0⃞:⃞

(class 1-a chat): 3 people online

iidad: This is a friendly reminder to everyone to pay attention in class. Especially you, (L/n). Also, don't forget to do the homework given today.

pikabitch: Wait wait wait! What homework?? I thought we only had to plan our group project with our group??

hottiethottie:
uhhh guys...i need help...

iidad has left

hottiethottie:
damn. okay then😔

kiribby, izuwu, waifu, tododoki, and mom#1 has joined

kiribby: What's wrong (Y/n)?? What do you need help with?

izuwu: (n/n), are you okay?? Did something happen?? Was it Monoma??

waifu: istg, if that blonde hoe said anything
just say the word queen, and we'll let bakugo go wild!

mom#1: Are you okay (Y/n)?? I'll try my best to help...

hottiethottie:
omfg, i love y'all so fuking much!!
but no. bitch got bigger problems.
basically, i made a bet w/ monoma saying
that if i can make the hottie from general
studies fall for me in a week, he'll stop
insulting us and be my slave for a week.

izuwu: And if you lose??

hottiethottie:
ahaha...about that...

kiribby: (Y/n). Please tell me you didn't say anything stupid...

hottiethottie:
i umm...i said if he wins...
he'll take my spot in class
1-a....

tododoki: (Y/n)...that might've been the most stupidest bet you've made...

pilabitch: aCtUALly—

waifu: OMFG (N/N)!! R U STUPID?! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?! YOU'VE NEVER EVEN TALKED TO SHINSO. HOW TF R U GONNA MAKE HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR CRUSTY ASS?!

hottiethottie:
WTF MINA?! YOU'RE SUPPOSE
TO BELIEVE IN ME HOE!
THIS IS WHY I NEED
YOUR HELP!!

mom#1: I swear (Y/n). Only you can get yourself in such a situation.

izuwu: How're we suppose to even help?? We have no class with him and not to be rude...but...your flirting skills aren't exactly the best either...

hottiethottie:
okay listen you little broccoli hoe!
i have a general idea and
excuse you, but ur just jealous.
and jealousy is a disease, so get well soon.

tododoki: And how are we part of this plan? What do you want us to do??

hottiethottie:
i want you guys to...

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* time skip *:.。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯(

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 1⃞:⃞

the next day had finally arrived. your plan was slowly being put into action. hopefully, those bitches wouldn't screw up.

it was a free period and instead of studying like iida advised you to. hagakure, being the amazing friend she is, had found out which room he lived in, in the 1-c dorm.

"hagakure. you got the good shit??", you whispered, while sitting on mina's desk.

"here", she slipped you a piece of folded paper.

you opened the paper to see it blank. "uhhh, it's blank??" you looked up at her...invisible face, confused.

"gimme the foods first", she said.

"damn. a true mafia", you sighed before pulling out 2 chocolate bars out from under your skirt. don't ask.

"14", she said as she happily took the chocolate bars, skipping away to Ojiro.

"AHA! THE AGE I LOST MY VIRGINITY!", you suddenly yelled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! NO ONE GIVES A DAMN!!"

"AT LEAST I GOT LAID UNLIKE SOMEONE!", you yelled back, standing up, facing the angry pomeranian!

"HAH?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!", bakuhoe yelled back, standing up, seemingly ready to punch you.

"(n-(n/n)...m-maybe you should calm down. kaachan seems really pissed...", izuku said, while standing up, trying to get you to sit down.

"izu, he's always pissed. what do you mean?", you taunted, hoping bakuhoe would give you the reaction you wanted.

"that's it bitch!", bakugo walked over, stomping, then punched you straight in the face.

your whole body fell back, thinking you were going to fall, mina was right behind you and caught you just in time.

it wasn't enough for you to pass out, but it was sure close enough. the pain soared throughout your face, blood was dripping down your almost broken nose.

"BAKUBRO! Hitting a woman isn't manly at all!!", Kiri said, trying to defend you.

"momo, if aizawa sensei asks where i am, tell him I'm at recovery girl's", you said as you walked away, stumbling a bit.

before exiting out the door, you winked at izuku and a few others who caught it knew.

they knew you aggravated bakugo on purpose.