1⃞0⃞-⃞d⃞o⃞r⃞m⃞s⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 5⃞:⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 5⃞:⃞

after school and training, you were suppose to meet hitoshi by his room so that he can get his work and you two could work together in your room while also helping you pack for the trip tomorrow.

he walked out his door, seeing you on your phone, right outside his dorm, waiting for him.

"wait, how'd you which one was my dorm?"

"huh? o-oh! you told me, on FaceTime last night remember??", you said with a smile, hoping he'd just let it go.

he just nodded slowly before following you to your building and into your dorm. you sighed in relief. you were not about to explain how you bribed hagakure to follow him and see which dorm room he lived in.

entering your room, you set your bag down next to the small round table in the middle of the room, in between your bed and tv.

mimicking your actions, he sat down and took out his notes. you took out your crinkled homework, and asked him to begin explaining.

as he was explaining, you realized how close you two were sitting next to each other. trying to pull yourself away, you couldn't.

you took glances at him, from his tousled purple hair that matched his indigo eyes, down to his dic—

lmao just kidding.

hitoshi was attractive, and that was undeniable. you liked looking at his face. it was stoic like todoroki's, however it made you feel calm.

and when he smiled. dear lord. it was the most beautiful thing you've seen. even though it wasn't a full on smile, he looked happy, and that made you happy.

"-/n). (y/n)??", he called out to you.

snapping out of your thoughts, you looked into his eyes. "y-yeah??"

"are you listening??"

"of course!!"

"okay...then try this problem"

'fuck'

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* time skip *:.。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯(

finally finishing the homework. you felt your soul leave your body.

that. was. hell.

minus the parts where hitoshi would get closer to you to show you the right way to do the equation. in which, you blushed and your heart beat increased, but you didn't mind the closeness.

taking out your suitcase from the closet, you laid it out while hitoshi read off the things you needed from the list you made.

you packed all your clothes, money, and necessities. minus your toothbrush and such since you still needed to use them in the morning.

folding your clothes neatly, you offered hitoshi to turn on the tv so he can set up a game of mario cart once you were finished.

"you ready to get your ass beat in mario cart?"

"as if. loser buys the winner ice cream at the beach", he challenged.

"game on hoe!"

a/n: heyo readers! it's me again!! i really hope you're enjoying the story so far.

and if you are, please don't hesitate to comment or share and give it a like. thank you very much and see you all next chapter!! <3