9⃞-⃞l⃞u⃞n⃞c⃞h⃞ t⃞i⃞m⃞e⃞ r⃞u⃞s⃞h⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 4⃞:⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 4⃞:⃞

after hours and hours of just sitting and listening to lectures, you were finally able to go to lunch.

"(n/n)!! you ready for lunch today?? i think there's cold soba and shrimp udon noodles, which is your favorite right?", mina asked smiling.

"HELL YEAH!! oh, by the way, im sitting with shinso today, so you don't have to sit with me unless you want to", you explained.

"nahhhh, I'll leave you and your boo thang alone", she said while giving me a wink.

we waited for izuku before heading to the cafeteria. i remember shinso saying to sit to the far corner of the cafeteria, near the windows.

once you got your shrimp udon, you carried your tray to where you saw a small tuff of purple hair, defying gravity at its finest.

"sup fellow gamer!"

"hey uwu stealer"

"gross", he fake gagged.

you both laughed a bit before continuing yalls epic memeing from last night. wishing lunch lasted forever, eventually you both had to go your separate ways.

you said that you'd text him later tonight and he just gave you a brief smile. you felt somewhat accomplished. things weren't moving as fast as you hoped, but it was progressing.

and who knows, maybe by the end of the 1 week challenge, you'd get yourself a new roblox hubbie.

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* time skip *:.。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯(

you were walking with izuku back to the dorms after training. after all, you two haven't exactly been spending a lot of time together since you took up the challenge.

"izu~ i don't know what to do nexttttttt", you whined. it was true. you were stuck. you didn't know what the next step would be.

after all, despite the sometimes over excessive flirting with the people in your class, you didn't have feelings for them, in that way, so it didn't matter to you how you behaved in front of them.

"umm, maybe try to hangout with him?? alone, at least once before your session expires?"

"but where do we even go?? there's nowhere!!"

"did you not listen during class? aizawa sensei said that we'll be going on a class trip on wednesday this week with all first years last week"

"h-huh?? what why? and where are we going?"

"he said that principal nezu said that since it's almost the end of the school year, he thought a 3 day trip to the beach would be nice"

"the beach?? when and what time do we leave and come back?"

"we leave Wednesday morning at 6, then we come back Friday afternoon at 8"

"YES! WITH THE POWER OF ANIME AND GOD ON MY SIDE, I AM INVINCIBLE!"

"c-calm down (n/n). you still need to finish all your assignments though. that means no late work, or else aizawa sensei said you won't be able to go"

"😀"

"how did you even—"

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* time skip *:.。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯(

back in your dorm. you texted shinso as you promised. asking if he was going on the trip on Wednesday.

mission purple💜: Yeah, are you?

hottiethottie:
HELL YEAH!
only if i finish all my
assignments though...

mission purple💜: Do you need help..?

hottiethottie:
omg, please mf help!!
izuku usually does but
he refuses and
says i should do it myself.
but at this point, im so
lost that idek what im
learning anymore.

mission purple💜: What do you need help on?

hottiethottie:
math...i have a 69
in that class😏

mission purple💜: How do you even—😩

you ended up facetiming him since texting him wasn't really helping. you both had changed out of the uniforms and you were wearing some shorts with a big white t-shirt with this design on it.

izuku had gotten that for your birthday last year as a gag gift, but you liked it so you used it as pjs instead

shinso was wearing some shorts and a black tank top, showing all his muscles and bara arms, like iwa-chan.

'damn. choke me with your arms dadd-'

"(l/n)?"

"ahhh yeah?? also you can just call me by my first name, everyone calls me that anyways"

"t-then in that case, you can just call me hitoshi"

'did he just stutter?? that was maddddd cuteeee'

"okay hitoshi!"

he blushed slightly, scratching the back of his head.

"a-anyways, so for the first problem, you have to...hsjsbsksbsksndldodkwpwnbsjsbd"

"w-what did you just say??"

"i said that you have to...hsjsbsksbsksndldodkwpwnbsjsbd", he repeated.

"u-umm, are you sure you're speaking japanese??"

"what else would i be speaking?"

"alien..."

"aliens aren't real"

"oikawa would say otherwise...", you mumbled.

"what was that?"

"n-nothing!"