7⃞-⃞m⃞a⃞n⃞ s⃞t⃞e⃞a⃞l⃞e⃞r⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 2⃞:⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 2⃞:⃞

the day went by decently well. key word. decently.

as soon as you four arrived at the mall, shinso and monoma were already there. putting on your nicest smile, you walked over with confidence. slightly clutching the straps of your mini black backpack.

at first, it was kind of awkward. but as time passed, everything became all gucci.

the first store that you all went to was H&M. the perfect store for the combination of male and female. also the perfect time to look cute while not making it obvious.

every time you stepped out of the changing room, shinso would spare you a glance before monoma would get his attention on who knows what.

when shinso tried on some jeans, a black shirt with a white design, and a dark green bomber jacket over it, you nearly died.

he. looked. mother. fucking. hot.

after a while of shopping for clothes, you all decided to look around the heroes merch store.

izu of course bought more all might merch while you looked around, trying to find something for aizawa and present mic.
'consider it is an apology for always being a pain in the ass i guess'

you saw some hair gel in present mic's section. grabbing 2 tubs of yellow hair gel, you went towards aizawa's section. there weren't as much, probably due to the fact that he's an underground hero and he looks like a hobo.

however, there was one thing that caught your eye. an alarm clock that was in the shape of a cat. and when you pressed the button, the cat meowed. it was the perfect gift.

'now he HAS TO bring my 47 up to a 95!', you thought while grinning.

shinso was walking towards you, slightly smiling. seeing that you had the clock in your hand, he seemed slightly pleased.

you were about to speak before monoma came out of nowhere and dragged him off to another section of the store.

you glared at him while he stuck his tongue out. you paid for the items before finding kendo and complaining about him and his blonde ass.

"it's okay (y/n)!! we still have dinner and afterwards we'll all make excuses so you two can head in the same direction", she said with a kind smile.

"woman is a god", you said as your eyes became teary. 'but i ain't letting that blonde bitch get away that easily!'

at dinner, you all ordered some sushi and udon noodles. you were going to sit next to shinso but NO. THIS BLONDE BITCH. MONOMA. DECIDES TO FUCKING TAKE YOUR SEAT WHILE YOUR NUMBER WAS BEING CALLED.

"bitch", you mumbled.

"hoe", he mumbled back with a smirk.

"dumbass"

"class 1-a scum"

"class 1-b shi-

"woah woah!! are you two okay??", kendo asked, laughing awkwardly.

"is there...sexual tension??", kami asked, wriggling his eyebrows.

you choked on your soup.

"da fuck?! you think that I would...with THIS?!", you pointed at monoma with a disgusted face.

"what do you mean?! I'll have you know that many girls want to date my handsome self!"

"eh? monoma. weren't you just complaining about how you wished you'd receive chocolate from—", shinso was cut off by monoma putting his hand over his mouth.

"oya?"

"oya oya?"

"oya oya oya"

"monoma...you wanna, talk about it??", you asked, grinning while elbowing him.

"shut up and eat!"

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* time skip *:.。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯(

the hangout was officially over. everyone was tired and wanted to pass out as soon as they got to the dorms.

as promised, kendo dragged monoma away before he got a chance to ruin a possible chance of you even talking to shinso.

kami and izu said that bakuhoe and kiri were waiting for them. finally it was only you and shinso.

'wait. fuck! me and hot dude alone?!' you started to internally panic. suddenly a voice interrupted your thoughts.

"you ready to go? i can walk you to your dorm"

"oh, no no. it's all good! i can manage, but thanks!", you smiled, hoping he'd walk you to your dorm.

"ah, okay then", he said, turning away and starting to walk towards the exit of the food court.

"damn. chivalry is dead😔press f to pay respects"

he slightly chuckled. "i was just kidding. I'll walk you to your dorm. don't want you getting kidnapped in those 0.2 seconds that we separate"

"hehe, thanks!", you smiled as you walked along side. the car ride was somewhat awkward, however it soon ended as your attention was out the window.

"can we keep in touch? I'd like to get to know you better and be better friends with you!", you said cheerfully.

seeming slightly surprised, as no one really approached him, except for monoma since they had a similar hate towards class 1-a, he agreed.

after the quick exchange of a phone number, he had successful made sure you weren't kidnapped, as you entered your building and into your dorm.

a smile was implanted on your face as you looked at the contact 'mission purple💜'

today was a success. now, it was time for step three.