1⃞1⃞-⃞y⃞o⃞u⃞ a⃞ s⃞n⃞a⃞c⃞c⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 6⃞:⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 6⃞:⃞

the morning of Wednesday, all the first years were gathered outside U.A, waiting for present mic's instructions.

"get into groups of 6 of your choice. those people will be your roommates for the next couple of days. boys don't mix with girls and girls don't mix with boys! don't think i don't know what y'all little horny teenagers are thinking! keep it in your pants!"

"oh my god", you facepalmed. this was just straight embarrassing. no one wanted to hear hizashi sensei talk about teenage hormones.

since there were 7 girls in class 1-a, four of y'all decided to split into one group while the other 3 went to go find another 3 people to join their group.

you were with mina (of course), hagakure, and momo. while ochako, jirou, and tsu were a group. you decided to invite kendo and shiozaki to your group.

everyone was hella excited, until the bus ride that took about 2 hours. you were sleeping with your head on mina's shoulder so you didn't really mind.

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* time skip *:.。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯(

"BRO WAKE UP!! WE'RE HERE!!", mina yelled, jolting you awake.

you rubbed your eyes before exiting out the bus, taking the luggage out from under the bus, you rolled your suitcase to the entrance of the resort.

"alright listen up! there's 3 beds, a couch, 2 sinks, and one shower in each straw house. always stay with at least one person from your group. now, be careful and go and have fun!!", present mic screamed while he disappeared into his little hut.

the straw huts were cute. despite how they looked on the outside, the inside was pretty big. mina and you called the bed closest to the inside.

setting your things down and organizing everything, you decided to go out and buy some snacks with the girls for nighttime.

'bing'

izuwu: Hey (n/n)! Are you done setting up your things yet??

hottiethottie:
yep!! me and the
girls r going out to
get sum snacks,
wanna join?

izuwu: Sure!! Is it okay if I bring my group with you guys??

you asked the girls and they didn't mind so you texted izuku to meet at the entrance of the resort, where y'all were just at.

in 10 minutes, everyone was there. izuku brought his group which consisted of him, iida, todoroki, shinso, monoma, and tokoyami.

"IZUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

"(N/N)!!!!!!"

you both screamed each other's names and ran towards each other. you jumped up and he caught you.

"izuku~ it's been too long bro", you fake sobbed.

"(y/n), it's only been a few hours", momo said, chuckling while trying to pry you off of izuku.

you looked around to see izuku's group. "why's monoma in your group?", you whispered to izuku while he gave you a piggyback ride.

"a-ah, you see. i was trying to get shinso to join our group so that maybe you'd have more chances to be near him. however as soon as i asked him, monoma showed up and asked to be in our group. i-i couldn't say no so..."

"awww, you're too kind izu. sometimes you just gotta keep people out of other people's business, if you know what i mean", you said, making sure to emphasize the last half of the sentence so that monoma could hear you.

izu ended up carrying you to the nearby convention store since you didn't want to walk. you felt two pairs of eyes staring at you but whenever you turned to look around, the feeling would go away.

"wait. bakuhoe's not in your group??", you asked kinda surprised. even though they had their squads, you'd always see bakugo somewhat near izuku.

"no. bakugo is with kirishima, sero, kaminari, aoyama, and tetsutetsu", iida explained.

"ahaha what a loserrrrr", you said as you all entered the convention store.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A LOSER, DUMBASS?!", a voice yelled from the checkout line.

"shittttttt. MOMO SAVE ME!!", you said as you jumped off izu's back and hid behind momo.

bakugo marches towards your group with his group running behind him. kiri and kami tried holding him back and calming him.

"c-calm down bakubro!!"

"did you hear that bitch?! she just called me a loser!!"

you blew raspberries at him while you ushered momo to take you to the snack section of the store.

wondering up and down the aisles, you found some pocky, hi-chew, and red bean pasted mochi. focusing on the snacks, you accidentally bumped into someone.

"o-oh sorry!!" you hastily said, bowing.

"it's fine. just didn't think you'd be so concentrated on snacks that you'd bump into me", a voice you're all too familiar with said.

"oh!! hitoshi! what're you getting??", you asked, your mood suddenly going up.

"eh. im not really sure, i was just looking around. how about you?"

"ahh, i got some of my favorite snacks"

"really? like what?", he asked, turning to look at you.

you were about to answer before you stared into his deep, rich purple orbs. looking at his eyes and complementing eye bags, you decided to take a risk.

"you"

"huh?"

"you is my favorite snacc"