1⃞4⃞-⃞l⃞a⃞t⃞e⃞ n⃞i⃞g⃞h⃞t⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 7⃞:⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 7⃞:⃞

the day was filled with treasure hunting and digging for seashells. although the hot sun was burning, momo had helped you apply sunscreen, knowing this was going to happen.

laughs and insults were shared when bakuhoe and his group came by, fulfilling the bet that you two had yesterday.

"bow down to me hoe!", you commanded at bakugo, smirking widely. there was nothing you loved more than hurting his ego a bit. just a bit.

"tch", he bowed slightly, plotting how he was going to get back at you for making him doing something so degrading.

"now, go get me and mina some drinks. i want a strawberry mango smoothie and mina will have a banana mango smoothie", you ordered.

walking away pissed, bakugo left to go get you and mina's drinks. content with yourself at the moment, you put your hands behind your head, relaxing under the shade.

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* time skip *:.。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯(

it was nighttime. you were thrilled you would get to spend alone time with hitoshi, without all your noisy friends.

"use protection!", mina said, looking at you with a wide grin.

"w-what?! no! we're not doing whatever the fuck is going on in your head mina!", you replied, with a faint blush spreading on your cheeks.

walking out in your sheer cardigan, you wore a two piece swimsuit. the bottoms were dark blue, matching the top. the top had white flowers and frills decorated at the top.

arriving at the beach, you felt the warm sand under your toes. hitoshi was sitting on a towel, looking up at the moon.

"yo!"

"hey", he said gently with a smile. it made you nervous.

"so, what'd you call me here for?", you asked. you knew he said that he knew you were bummed about not swimming yesterday, but you still asked.

"come on, let's go into the water", he stood up, extending a hand towards you.

taking his hand, you stood up once again. shedding off your cardigan, he took his shirt off, leaving him in his blue swim trunks.

you internally screamed and if it could happen, you would've blown up right then and there. boy looked hella hot. his muscles were defined, his body glowed under the pale moon.

holding his hand out again, you took it and both walked towards the calming sea. the water wasn't too cold, as the sun had set about an hour or two ago.

the water arrived to your waist area, now both of your hands are connected with his. smiling at you, he began to speak.

"i know of your bet with monoma", he started off, making you slightly tense. you looked away, ashamed that you made a bet with monoma over his feelings.

"i like you though", he almost whispered, but you heard loud and clear. those words came out of his mouth, as calm as the swaying sea.

turning your eyes back onto him, you smiled.

"i like you too. i've actually liked you since the sports festival, but never bothered", you explained, embarrassed.

seeming relieved, hitoshi took his left hand and placed it on your cheek. caressing it with the utmost care. although somewhat calloused, his hand felt warm and smooth.

your heart starting beating faster and faster, to the point you thought you were gonna have a stroke. slowly leaning in, your lips collided with his.

the kiss overwhelmed you. part of you wanted to pull away because of the overwhelming emotions, but another part wanted to stay like this forever.

breaking apart, you both blushed profusely. however, you weren't done yet. you wanted another. so like the bad bitch you are, you snaked your arms around his neck, pulling him towards you again.

kissing him, then pressing your forehead against his, you smiled. pulling him down into the water with you, he lifted you right back up, carrying you like a princess.

you took a breath of fresh air, looking up at him, and noticing his hair was wet. for once, his purple hair was down, and man, did he look even more gorgeous.

"now, should we actually do what we came here for?", he asked, smiling at you.

"what, to fuck?", you arched an eyebrow. he coughed, choking on his saliva.

"im just kidding!! let's swim!", you giggled, getting out of his arms and splashing water at him.

"oh it's on", he smirked, walking towards you.

'in a sea, so wide, so blue, i was lucky enough to meet you'