2⃞-⃞b⃞e⃞t⃞ b⃞i⃞t⃞c⃞h⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 0⃞:⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 0⃞:⃞

"ne, (n/n), are you really gonna meet monoma after school?", mina asked, catching the attention of izuku and the rest of the dekusquad and bakusquad, who were sitting near.

"HAH?! WHY'RE YOU MEETING THAT ANNOYING BLONDE SHIT?!", bakuhoe suddenly yelled.

"oya? you jealous??", you smirked while wriggling your eyebrows, making everyone uncomfortable.

"JEALOUS MY ASS! just didn't know why you'd meet such an annoying brat that insults us every chance he gets!"

"bakubro has a point though. monoma makes fun of us every time he's in a 50 meter radius of us", kirishima said.

"yeah, why're you meeting him (n/n)? don't you have detention with present mic after school?", izuku pointed out.

"shut up izu! if you had helped me during class, maybe i wouldn't have gotten detention!", you complained, pouting.

"w-what? it's not my fault you zoned out during class (n/n). you should really pay more attention in class. what were you even thinking about?"

"nothing", you said as you bit into your chicken wings.

"oh. by the way. i need a favor", you said casually.

as soon as you said that, almost everyone who sat near you had disappeared. 'yo, what the fuck?'

"u-umm, m-momo. you'll help me right??", you asked nicely with the best puppy eyes and pout you can muster.

"gomen (y/n). i only stayed because aizawa sensei said to make sure you get to class on time", she explained while she continued eating her rich girl bento.

you started anime crying. you started fake sobbing and whining. "p-please momo-chan!! i promise I'll actually pay attention in class more often if you help me~", you pleaded.

sighing and putting her 24k utensils down, she looked at you. "what is it?"

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* time skip *:.。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯(

"you won't escape detention this time (n/n). hand over your phone and whatever shenanigans you have. sit as far away from me as possible and don't talk", hizashi sensei said, while settling down.

you were about to sit at your usual seat when momo suddenly slammed opened the classroom door abruptly, just like you told her.

"h-hizashi sensei! m-midoriya needs your help outside!!", she said, panting to fake that she was running out of breath.

she looked over at you and you smirked slightly. hizashi told you to stay still before him and momo rushed out.

obviously you stayed still. not.

you got up and walked outside your classroom. looking both sides before fully walking out, waiting for monoma to appear.

"yo, class 1-a scum! thought you had detention", monoma said as he walked over with his classic smirk and hands in his pockets.

"pft. as if a mere detention could stop me. now get to the point and tell me how you're gonna help me", you demanded, worried present mic will be back soon.

"damn. someone's impatient. don't worry, I'll help you as long as you help me get into 1-a", he said.

"uhhhh, and how would i help you do that?"

"help me study and training, duh, what else?!"

"okay listen. my highest grade right now is a 69 in math. if you're asking me to help you with grades, you're better off finding someone else"

"plus, even if i were to help you train, getting you into class 1-a is gonna take foreverrrrrr", you whined.

"you think you can get to shinso without my help??", monoma asked, with a slightly irritated tone. this was not how he thought it'd be going and he was not pleased.

"i sure can bitch. have you seen me?!"

"yeah i have, and let's say that I'm concerned you might stay a virgin forever", he replied with a big smirk.

"wanna bet, ya hoe?"

"on what, dumbass?"

"if i can make shinso like me in a week, you stop insulting class 1-a, AND you become my slave for an entire week", you challenged.

"and if you lose?"

"i give up my spot in class 1-a to you". you internally questioned whether this would be a good idea or not but since you already said it, you might as well stick with it.

"hm? seems like you're at a disadvantage so why not"

you both shook on it. a smirk on his face and a bigger one on yours.

'no rules were established. and this, was your specialty'