5⃞-⃞s⃞t⃞e⃞p⃞ 2⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 1⃞:⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 1⃞:⃞

(class 1-a chat): 7 are online

waifu: (n/n)!!! Did it work?!?

pikabitch: Yeah did it? I had to sacrifice my brain and my dude Mineta for this!!

kiribby: Did you have to get Bakubro to punch you? Wasn't there a gentler way to do this?

izuwu: Are you okay, (n/n)??

tododoki: Was it really necessary for me to stay in the bathroom and miss class until he came in?
Just so I can make him slip on an ice cube?

iidad: IS THAT WHY YOU MISSED CLASS?! TODOROKI, I THOUGHT YOU WERE REASONABLE!!👋✋👋✋

hottiethottie:
ok 1) i think it might've worked??
2) kami, you barely have 2 brain cells
that function, so what's it to you,
being short-circuited for a while

waifu: AHAHA! You should've seen him! He was like "wheyyyyyyyyyy"🤤

hottiethottie:
3) yes kiri, yes i did. i had
to make it look real!
4) thanks for worrying izu! im
feeling a lot better!
5) and im sorry todoroni.
your quirk was the only one
that wasn't too "obvious"

iidad: (Y/n). I advise you to stop your little game so that others can focus on their studies.

hottiethottie:
but iida!! if i don't win,
i won't be in class
1-a anymore!!

iidad: Well...that certainly doesn't sound too bad considering all the things you've put me through...

hottiethottie:
monoma will be replace me

iidad: Actually, on second thought. What do you need help with?

hottiethottie:
that's the spirit!!
so here's the
plan for later today...

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* time skip *:.。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯(

it was finally Friday after school, end of day 1 of the challenge, and you've already planned how to spend the weekend to the fullest.

you had asked izuku to convince shinso to hangout with the group that you've decided on, you, izu, kami, kendo, shinso (obvi), and monoma.

"a-are you sure you want to invite monoma?", izu asked, not sure why you would do such a thing.

"if i invite him, shinso will probably have a higher chance of showing up", you replied logically with your 2 1/2 brain cells.

"okay then. I'll let you know what he says. will you invite the rest??"

"yep! I've already gotten the people in our class taken care of. I'll text kendo and once i explain, she'll understand and she'll for sure keep monoma in control!", you said enthusiastically.

you were excited now. everything was going to turn out perfect!

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* time skip *:.。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯(

laying down on your bed, in your dorm room, you wanted to pass out. however, you had to make sure you finished your homework before Saturday.
(a/n: ik they have school on sat. but listen, im giving you another day of rest, ur welcome)

you also got the 'okay' from izu, meaning this was happening tomorrow at 4pm. you guys were gonna meet up at the mall at 4, shop around, then eat dinner and go "home".

'what should i wear??'

you weren't sure whether you should dress cute or comfortable. sweatpants was always your #1 option, but tomorrow you had someone to impress.

maybe a skirt?? ew, gross. a dress is outta the question. a casual but cute outfit...you had a vague idea what you would wear.

you looked in your closet and found exactly what you were looking for. setting out your clothes for tomorrow, kendo texted you, letting you know her and monoma will be showing up tomorrow. 

laying on your bed, you fell asleep. everything was perfect.

perfect.

a/n: hey readers!! i really hope you're enjoying this so far and getting a laugh out of this silly story.

there will be some haikyuu references so iykyk ;)

anyways don't forget to vote and comment, so i can know what you guys like and what i can improve on as a writer. thank you very much, and see you next chapter!! <3