1⃞2⃞-⃞h⃞a⃞i⃞k⃞y⃞u⃞u⃞ b⃞i⃞t⃞c⃞h⃞!⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 6⃞:⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 6⃞:⃞

after your little joke, hitoshi ended up a blushing mess. making you laugh your ass off.

you swatted your hand in the air and just told him that you'll see him later. you went ahead and paid for your snacks (not including hitoshi), and you all arrived back at the huts.

you and izuku decided that both of yalls groups would meet later in the afternoon before dinner to go for a swim.

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* time skip *:.。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯(

"ne, (n/n), do you like my swimsuit??", hagakure asked, twirling around.

"it's very cute! im sure ojiro would love it too", you said smirking, while giving her a wink. she immediately blushed and almost passed out.

"you should stop teasing her (y/n)", momo said as she came outta the bathroom. 'damn momo'.

"yeah (n/n)!! especially since you're wearing that new swimsuit for shinso right??", mina said as she got up from the couch.

"n-nO I DIDN'T!!", you said, blushing just a little. you wore an oversized light green shirt over your two piece to cover up. bringing your towel and sunglasses, you and your friends headed out.

walking onto the sand, momo spots todoroni and their group, with a huge umbrella set up and some water with snacks.

a few of the other groups were near as well, like bakugo and ochako.

"hey guys!", ochako said, waving at us. you smiled back, as everyone turned to look up for a brief second before they went back to doing whatever.

setting up your towel next to izuku's, you asked him if he wanted to play a round of beach volleyball.

'finally! all those long nights spent watching haikyuu is going to pay off!!'

"oi dumbass! wanna make a bet?", you heard a cocky voice say.

"what do you wanna bet on, bakuHOE?"

irked, he said, "if my team wins, you listen to us for a day. vice versa for if your team wins".

"well, it'd be nice to have monoma AND bakuhoe as my bitches, even if it's just for a day. deal!", you said, grinning and shaking on it.

people who wanted to join were in front of you and bakugo. you got to pick first since chivalry isn't dead yet.

"kiri baby, come hither!", you said smiling.

"tch. icy hot!"

"hitoshi!!"

"frog girl"

after each picking 5 people to be on each of yalls teams. you both picked momo and ochako to be the judges.

team (y/n): kirishima, shinso, tetsutetsu, mina, and kendo (extras: midoriya, jirou, and awase)

team bakugo: todoroki, tsu, iida, monoma, and ojiro (extras: kaminari, shoji, and kaibara)

you guys huddled and took 5 minutes to determine what position everyone would play and such.

"do you have a plan, (y/n)?", kiri asked.

"bitch no! have you met me?", you laughed before putting on a serious face. "okay listen hoes, losing is not an option. even though im a pro because i've watched all of haikyuu, doesn't mean there's not a chance of losing. i mean, look at shirato—"

"(y/n)!"

"ok ok, fine! here's the plan".

'YEEEEEEEET' (a/n: that's the whistle sound lmao)

set 1: 19-25 —> one set for team bakugo

"don't mind, don't mind!!", you said, patting your teammates' backs.

set 2: 28-26 —> one set for team (y/n)

"HA! TAKE THAT BAKUBITCH!"

"I'LL DESTROY YOU, DUMBASS!!"

'YEEEEEEEET'

set 3 was intense. it was currently 22-23 and bakugo was serving. even without using quirks, his power was strong.

the ball flew past you, towards kendo, who received it, bouncing it towards you, which you in turn, set it for mina.

instead of slamming the ball, mina did like a feint, catching the opposing players off guard. 1 point for us. now, 23-23.

'YEEEEEEEET'

set 3: 34-32 —> one set for team (y/n)

"HELL YEAH!!!", you yelled. jumping up and down. your team, also excited, started jumping around and chest bumping. except, maybe shinso, he was more calm.

you were so excited that you ran towards shinso, jumped up (like hinata🤭), and opened up your arms, in hopes of him catching you.

immediately turning towards you, his eyes widened a bit before he got set to make sure to catch you.

"YEEEE HITOSHIIIIIII!!", you screamed.

catching you by your (thicc) thighs, you wrapped your arms around his neck. too excited that bakuhoe was gonna be your bitch for a day, you didn't even realize that other people were staring.

"u-umm, (y/n)...", hitoshi said with flushed cheeks.

"h-huh? O-OH!! SORRY SORRY SORRY!!", you said as you hopped off and bowed before running off.

leaving hitoshi in the sand, he looked down at his hands. it felt nice to hold you, even if it was only for a second.