Dare or Double Dare part 2

"What!?" Chloe asked,trying to hide the blush on her face.

"Kiss me" Lucifer repeats, leaning slightly towards her.

"No." she says

"Detective you have to" he tells her leaning closer again.

"No" she says again pushing him back

"Oh come now, surely you can't be afraid of one measly little kiss detective" Lucifer says seductively

Chloe ponders for awhile but then finally gives in,

"Fine lucifer, but just a small kiss."she tells him

Lucifer laughs and leans closer, his face now only a few inches away from hers. Chloe decides to close the distance between them, kissing Lucifer softly. The kiss quickly became heated, both of them enjoying it way too much. It all happened so quickly, Lucifer lifting Chloe up and taking her into the bedroom, she doesn't complain nor stop him. He lightly threw her on the bed taking his shirt off and crawling onto the bed, stopping quickly to ask her in a soft, concerned voice, "are you sure you wanna do this detective?"

" Yes" she says simply making the devil beam with happiness as he continues on, giving her the night of her life. After they had their steamy hot sex, they fell asleep in each others arms happy and completely satisfied.😘
___________________________________

Chloe woke up the next morning, yawning as she stretched slightly. As she got up, or tried to, to leave she felt a strong arm pinning her down. Suddenly all the events of the previous night came flooding into her mind. How Luci came over, they played Dare or Double Dare (funny, only Chloe was dared), had the best sex of their lives and then fell asleep in each others arms. A small smile appeared on her face as she looked back at her partner sleeping soundly, mouth slightly apart. He started to stir a little, then he popped his eyes open and stared lovingly at Chloe.

"Hey" she said softly " sorry, did I wake you? " she asked.

"No, don't worry detective my waking up was of my own free will," he told her " sort of anyway" he added.

Chloe was about to say something else when the bedroom door swung open and a tiny girl came sprinting inside.

"Hi mommy, daddy and I knocked but we didn't get an answer so we just came i- Lucifer? She rushed, then cocked her head to the side, spotting the devil and wondering why he was there.

" Hello urchin" he says, a hint of annoyance and amusement in his force.

"Did you and mommy have a sleepover too?" She asked excitedly as she smiled innocently. Lucifer turned his face to Chloe a large amused smile on his face, watching her blush in horror as she stuttered her next few words.

"Um, no uh we um just-" but before she was cut off by another voice,

"Hey Chloe, sorry for barging in we were-" he spots Lucifer "What the hell are you doing here!?" Dan asks, pissed.

Chloe simply states " I can explain"

__________________________________
How is it? I hope you liked it!😘😍💖💖