The camping Trip 1

OMG WE ARE LIKE SO CLOSE! LIKE SO, SO CLOSE! AHHH! LUCIFER SEASON FIVE HERE WE COME!😏😥😮😂😍😁😋 : ( my emotions)
_______________________________________________________________________
Chloe's apartment

     "Hey baby have you got your bags packed and ready for the camping trip tomorrow?" Chloe asks her daughter as she zips up her bag as she finished packing.

" Yes mommy" she says happily with a smile on her face.

Chloe and her daughter walk down the stairs to the kitchen where Chloe begins making breakfast. Trixie hops on one of the kitchen stools and lets out a long sad sigh.

"Whats wrong monkey?" Chloe asks her daughter as she cracks a few eggs and put them in the frying pan.

"Well its just, I really wanted daddy to come with us" she admits sadly, "are you sure he can't come mommy?"

" Yeah I know and I'm sorry baby but he said he had to work. " she tells her daughter, her heart aching as her daughter looked down sadly, tears in her eyes.
__________________________________
Later on
in the precinct

"Detective, detective!" Lucifer shouts at Chloe

" Huh what? " she says back

"Didn't you hear, lieutenant said to go home, finish after your trip ." He tells her, eyeing her suspiciously, " are you alright detective? "

"Yeah I'm fine" she says

"Really?" He asks

" Yeah, its just that me and Trixie are going camping tomorrow as you know and well, its supposed to be a family camping trip but Dan says he has to work and can't make it and Trixie's really upset about that. " she says, upset.

"I've always wanted to go camping, never had the chance to though. You know you can't let detective douche ruin you and the childs trip. Just take the Urchin and have fun. I'm sure it'll be even better without detective douche. I mean what does he really do, I'm sure your the one to scare off the bears and start the fire. " he tells her.

"Yeah, yeah your right." She says chuckling, " hey, you said you've always wanted to go camping? " she asks him.

"Yes but, I've never had the chance to, I'm always so busy and I just, can't find the time to plan a proper trip." He explains to her

" why don't you come with us" she suggests

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to intrude" he says

"You wouldn't be intruding, and it would be really nice to have you there" she tries to convince him, " plus, it will be a chance for you to finally go camping! Come on Lucifer! "

"Alright, I suppose if I'm not intruding." He begins, " I will meet you at your house at.... "

"Nine am" she says

"Right! So what do I pack?" He asks, " I've never been camping remember. " he reminds her.

"Just pack some clothes, food that won't go off too quickly, a tent, a sleeping bag, maybe a camera if you want, mosquito repellent definitely!" She says, " just maybe, google what to bring, I cant really think of what to bring now"

" Alright, well. I'll see you tomorrow detective. " he says and is off. Chloe leaves not long after.
__________________________________
Chloe's apartment

" hey monkey, guess what" Chloe tells her daughter as she wraps her up in bed

"What?" Trixie asks

" so you see how daddy couldn't come on the trip tomorrow" she begins

"Mhmhm" hums Trixie

"Well now Lucifer's gonna be coming since daddy can't" she tells her.