My babysitter's the devil

Tonight, Chloe decker was at work late working a case with the help of detective Daniel Espinoza. Thats how Lucifer Morningstar found himself in her house, babysitting her daughter.

"Right child, I am only looking after you because the detective is busy, and all you normal babysitters also so the detective, having no time and no other options to get you a different babysitter, asked me, alright" Lucifer told Trixie.

"Okay" Trixie answered.

"Right. So, what do you usually do at this time?" He asks her

" Well, right now we would be eating dinner" she says smiling

"Right, well what do you want?" He asks as he walks into the kitchen, Trixie following close behind.

"Can I have pasta" She responds, sitting on a stool

" Sure, why not" he tells her as he takes out a pot, fills it with water and puts it on the fire to boil.

After the pasta was made, Lucifer got a plate out of the cupboard and served Trixie some.

"Here you go, Urchin" he says before handing her the plate.

"Thank you Lucifer" she takes the plate and sits at the table.

"Can I have some juice?" She asks

Lucifer groans but gets the orange juice out of the fridge and fills up a glass anyways, handing it to her.

"Is that all!" He asks, annoyance evident in his voice.

"Yes, thanks" she replies, "this is delicious by the way"? She adds.

"Of course it is, why wouldn't it be" he says before making his way over to the sofa, sitting down and putting star wars on.

Five minutes later, Trixie came over to the sofa and sits next to him,"What are you watching?"

" Star wars" he replies

"Can I watch" she asks

"Well you're watching it right now aren't you" he tells her.

"Thanks" she says

They continued watching star wars for awhile, both getting very interesting and literally on the edge of their seats. They kept laughing at funny bits and talking about it, getting snacks and popcorn from the kitchen.

"Wow Urchin, I didn't know you had such great taste in Tv"Lucifer says happily

"Are you kidding, this show is awesome! I'm surprised I haven't watched it already. Who wouldn't love it!" She squeals making Lucifer chuckle and beam with happiness.
___________________________________
Chloe got home around 10p.m. that night. "Hey, Lucifer, sorry I'm late, work was crazy and stuff" she called out as she stepped inside and closed the door behind her.

After not seeing Lucifer or hearing him complain about leaving him home with the 'Urchin' she calls out again, " Lucifer? "

"Mhmph" she heard from the sofa and decided to investigate, and what she saw melted her heart. Lucifer was laying on his back with Trixie in his arms on top of him and, despite the mess of popcorn and snacks everywhere, chloe couldn't stop smiling. She took a photo of them and sent it to all their friends. Lucifer would surely be angry about that in the morning, but she didn't care😈.
___________________________________
I hoped you liked it! I would love if you guys could give me some ideas🙄😋. THANKS FOR READING!🤗😁