Undercover family part 3

"Hello, Lucifer Morningstar, pleasure." Lucifer greeted the couple standing on the porch as he opened the door.

"Hi!I'm Michael Adams," the man said began. Lucifer groaned at hearing his twin bothers name, "and this is my wife, Melissa
Adams, we were just coming to see if we were still on for breakfast tomorrow morning?" He asked politely.

"Yes, of course" Lucifer said looking back at chloe for confirmation. She nodded yes and he turned his gaze back to the couple.

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow morning! Our son of course will also be present. He is eleven" Mrs Adams explained.

"Marvelous, our daughter is about ten years old so they should get along perfectly" Lucifer said happily.

"Good! Well, see you tomorrow!" Mr Adams said and the couple left.

____________________________________

Later in the evening, the morningstar house😁

"Right monkey, I think its time for bed" Chloe told her daughter, who was sitting on the floor munching on popcorn as they all watched movies.

"Aww, but mum" Trixie began

"No buts, come on I'll read you a story" she said.

"Okay, can Lucifer read me a story?" the child asked

" Uhhh, Lucifer? " Chloe asked.

"Fine" Lucifer said, following the child into her room.

"What story do you want me to read?" He asked, a little annoyed but secretly happy the child wanted him to read her a story.

"Uh, the cat in the hat" she requested, handing him the book

"Sure" he said, taking the book from her and sitting on the edge of the bed. After the story was over, Trixie was asleep, or he thought she was. To Lucifer's surprise, he gave Trixie a small kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight Urchin" he told her as he got up to leave.

"Goodnight dad, I love you" Trixie said in a sleepy voice.

"Love you too" he said back, to his surprise again. 'this urchin really has weasled her way into my heart just like her mother' he thought with a smile on his face as he made his way back into the living room.

"Hey" Chloe said to Lucifer as he entered the living room again, "she asleep?"

" Yes" Lucifer told her. Chloe then yawned and tried to hide it but Lucifer saw it. "I suppose we should go to bed as well." Lucifer suggested.

" Okay" Chloe gave in, they got into their pajamas and went to bed.

"Goodnight Lucifer" chloe said from her side of the bed.

"Goodnight darling" Lucifer said and they both drifted off to sleep.

___________________________________

Chloe woke up the next morning feeling a strong arm around her waist. She looked up to see Lucifer holding her close. She smiled happily and secretly snuggled into her chest. Then the bedroom door flung open.

"Morning mum, morning dad" Trixie said happily. "Whats for breakfast?" Trixie asked

" oh right, get dressed honey we need to go to the Adams for breakfast" she told Trixie.

"Okay mommy." Trixie said as she happily skipped away.

'she's been calling Lucifer dad' Chloe thought happily. They were like a real happy family. "Lucifer, Lucifer" Chloe tapped him.

"Mhm, yes detective" Lucifer said in an adorable sleepy voice.

"We have to go to the Adams" she explained.

"Yes of course" he said and they both got up and got ready then the three of them made their way over to the Adams.

___________________________________
The Adams,

Knock,Knock!

"Hello!" Greeted Mrs Adams, " would you like to come in" she offered to the family. They all smiled and came in.

" Hi, I'm Chloe Morningstar, and this is my daughter, " chloe introduced herself.

"Trixie Morningstar, pleasure" Trixie said, sounding a lot like Lucifer.

"Your a lot like your father" Mrs Adams commented.

Lucifer smiled proudly at her and winked when he met her gaze. She winked back and Chloe, who witnessed the exchange, smiled lovingly at them. They ate breakfast with Mr and Mrs Adams and was introduced to their son, Zachary. Trixie and Zachary played in the garden while the adults talked. Chloe and Lucifer got enough information to assume the Adams were innocent. The family went home soon after.

" Mum, dad can we watch another movie? "Trixie asked

" sure thing but only a short one because we all have to go to the precinct later so me and your mum can give the lieutenant a report and so that you can go to your real dad so that me and detective can got to the party, right" Lucifer explained, looking to Chloe again for confirmation. She nodded and smiled in which he beamed proudly.

They all sat down and watched a short movie, but it was now time to leave. The got ready and headed to the precinct.

___________________________________
The precinct

"Hey monkey!" Dan greeted his daughter with a hug, " how was it? " he asked.

" It was great" she said happily

"Right come on lets go" he said and took her hand to leave.

"Wait!" She said and ran to Lucifer, enveloping him in a big hug, well as big as she could against his tall figure. Lucifer, to the surprise of once again him and the rest of the precinct, hugged her back tightly.

" Bye dad" she said quietly

"I'm not your real father urchin" he whispered

"I don't care" she said.

"Right" Lieutenant Pierce interupted, "Mr. Morningstar, Mrs Decker, time to get ready for the party" he ordered

"Right, bye Urchin!" he shouted as she left the precinct with Dan

" Bye Lucifer, bye mum" she said and waved. They happily waved back.

" okay, time to get ready for the party" Chloe said and they both went to get dressed.

___________________________________
How was it? Hope you enjoyed it! Last chapter of the Undercover family series tomorrow! 😁😘