Family Vacation Part 1

Hellooooooooooooo! Not sure if you saw my announcement but if not I'm pretty much going to be continuing, re-writing or editing my previous works. My Family Vacation Stories hadn't quite been going where I liked them too, and since they've been stuck for so long, I decided to start by re-writing them. They're pretty much the same (so far anyways). Enjoy, and I'm sorry I've taken so long to write.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Los Angeles,
Lux Nightclub, 06:00
Lucifer's Penthouse

Six o'clock in the morning was never a fun time to get up. So as Lucifer Morningstar outstretched his arm to look off the blaring alarm clock, he wonders who in his father's name decided that they would be leaving so early.

"Ughhhh." groans a very annoyed devil as he wakes up from his comfortable sleep.

"Mhm." he hears behind him, turning around to see Chloe's eyes flutter softly.

The sight of their blue depths is enough to lighten the devil's moods. When did he get so soft?

"Morning Lucifer." she mumbles next to him, leaning forward and giving him a quick kiss to what she probably thought was his lips, but turned out to be his nose.

"Morning love." he replies, barely able to stifle his yawn.

He hears Chloe laugh beside him.

"Still tired?" she asks, hands reaching forward to run through his hair.

"Of course I am detective." he says with a groan. "Why did we set an alarm for bloody six in the morning anyways?" he asks, already settling back into his pillows.

Chloe didn't do the same. Something in her mind was nagging at her. Something about fights, flights. Shit. The realization hit her like train. She jolted up, eyes wide as she glances at the clock. 06:35 it read in big bold letters.

"Lucifer!" she shouted all of a sudden, grabbing him by the shoulders and almost pushing him off the bed. "Lucifer! We're going to miss our flight."

"Wha, what." he grumbles, trying not to lose his balance. "Flight? Oh, detective, you needn't worry about that." Lucifer manages to see. "We'll be taking a private jet."

Chloe stopped shaking him just long enough to catch the smug look on his face.

"A what?"

"A private jet." Lucifer repeats, huffing somewhat annoyed as he sits up, no longer able to sleep after being shaking to near death. "Gosh, detective, do the mornings make you deaf?"

Chloe, ignoring Lucifer's comment but making sure to get Trixie to prank him later in revenge, let her mouth hang open.

"You got us a private jet?" she asks.

"Well, of course. You didn't think I'd let my girlfriend or my friends travel in one of those bloody normal planes where people lean their seats back too far and strangers fall asleep drooling on your shoulders." Lucifer shudders, voice laced with disgust. "Honestly, detective, who do you think I am?"

"Oh, Lucifer, you didn't have to." Chloe says.

They've been together for a while now, but Chloe was still not quite used to luxury. She wouldn't have at all minded to fly on a public plane, even if some stranger put their disgusting bare feet up at the sides of her seat. Chloe shudders too; maybe the private jet wasn't such a bad idea.

"GUYS WE'RE GONNA MISS OUR FLIGHT!" shouts a very distraught Trixie as she entered the bedroom. She was partly putting on her shirt, trying to fix her jeans, and had one shoe on, trying to put on the next, all at the same time.