Looks like hell froze over

Chloe was sitting on her couch one Wednesday afternoon when all of a sudden, she got a text.
.                    .                    .                    .                    .                    .

Lucifer- Hello detective, are you by any chance busy tonight?

No, Trixie is with Dan today and I have nothing else to do why? -Chloe

Lucifer- Well, I was wondering if you'd like to come over?

Why? -Chloe

Lucifer- Its a surprise😏

Seriously, Lucifer. -Chloe

Lucifer- Just, please come😞. And dress nicely!😉

Fine! And what is it with you and emojis? -Chloe

Lucifer- 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

😡 -Chloe

Lucifer- Just, please hurry up and come😀

Alright, I'll be there in twenty minutes -Chloe

Lucifer - Lovely😁

.                    .                    .                    .                    .                    .

'Idiot' Chloe thought, but still decided to get dressed for whatever surprise he had planned. This is not a date she kept telling herself. She wore a short black dress and straightened her hair. She did her makeup and then headed towards the front door. Should I go? She thought to herself.
__________________________________

Lucifer was in his penthouse, looking in the mirror and fixing his suit. He wanted to look perfect. He had set up the penthouse for their evening. There was a table with a white table cloth on top of it and red petals on the floor. There were candles all over the room. Then he heard the elevator ding. Lucifer quickly made his way to the living.

"Hey" chloe said. She was still in surprised at how beautiful the penthouse looked.

"Wow. You look breath-taking detective" Lucifer complimented.

"Thank you. You look handsome" she complimented him back.

"Thanks, um ah have a seat." He told her as he pulled out a chair for her to sit on.

" Thanks" she said as she sat on the chair.

"Um I made us chicken casserole, you havent eaten yet have you?" He asked her.

" No, I havent" she told him

"Marvelouse" he said, glad the detective could get a taste of his cooking skills.

They ate dinner. Often having small conversations about cases or their friends. When dinner was over they both stood.

"That was amazing Lucifer" she said

"Of course it is, I made it" he said , a victorious smile on his face.

The next thing that happened shocked Lucifer. Chloe walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. She put her arms around his neck and he soon put his hand on her back. They continued to kiss.

"Maybe we should take this to the bedroom." Chloe suggested seductively.

Lucifer's face lit up. "Really" he purred.

Chloe nodded and without hesitation, Lucifer picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked

" Yes" she responded.
__________________________________
After they made love, Lucifer and Chloe cuddled up in his bed.

"That was, wow!" Chloe said.

" I know" Lucifer said smirking, making chloe roll her eyes.

"Well, looks like hell froze over detective" Lucifer joked

"Shut up" Chloe says, before turning around and kissing him once more.
____________________________________
Hope you liked it.😜