Date Night

Season Five Spoilers! If you haven't watched season five and you don't want spoilers, don't read! I'm going to finish writing the Camping Trip after. Just figuring out everything (I know I'm so slow!) Anyhoo, hope you enjoy!😝😈
_______________________________________________________________________
Los Angeles,
Lux, 07:00,
Lucifer's Penthouse:

"Good morning detective" Lucifer greets Chloe as she awakes from her slumber.

"Morning Lucifer" she says sleepily.

"Still not cold yet?" He asks her.

" Nope, still as warm as ever" she says, humouring him.

"Really weird, you know I'm starting to think there's something wrong with hell-" he continues the joke.

"Right" she cuts him off giggling, leaning up to kiss him on the lips.

"Are you hungry?" He asks her staring at her lovingly.

" Mm, Not really" she says.

"Oh yes, well I guess you did have plenty to eat last night didn't you, you even came back for desserts" he says smirking at her.

"I wasn't the only one who had a lot to eat last night" Chloe days seductively, leaning in.

Well, I guess we both had a lot to eat last night huh, didn't we" Lucifer says chuckling, leaning in to kiss her on the lips.

They both start giggling adorably before deciding to get up and get ready for the day.

.......... .......... .......... .......... .......... ..........
Los Angeles,
Police Precinct, 16:00,
Chloe's desk:

"Hello detective" Lucifer says softly into Chloe's ear from behind.

"Hi Lucifer" she days back, a smile playing on her lips, can I show you something in the interrogation room quickly? " she asks him.

"Of course" he says, not knowing what she wanted to show him.

Chloe gets up from her seat to look Lucifer in the eyes, before leading him into he interrogation room. Just as they arrived to the doors of the interrogation room, a small forensic scientist walks up to them.

"Whatup detective people" Ella says cheerily as always, "so, have you to been on a date yet?" She asks them, smiling at the two people she ships the most.

" I mean I know you guys got down and dirty" she says, whispering the 'down and dirty' so nosy police officers can't hear, "but have you guys ever been on a real date?" She asks

" Uh no, no not yet we um" Chloe begins

"We just um haven't had a chance yet" Luci finished for her.

"Yeah" chloe says.

"Well, chloe are you free tonight 9pm?" Ella asks

"Yeah" she says

"What about you?" She asks, directing the question at Lucifer.

" uh yes I think so" he says

"Well I'm not, have fun you guys" Ella says, clicking her tongue and putting her thumbs up and walking away.

"Did she just-" Chloe starts, looking at Lucifer

"Dress nicely and uh, no underwear" Ella shouts the first bit and mouths the last from across the room, covering her mouth so only they could see what she said as she entered her lab.

Chloe rolls her eyes at that but decides hey, they have a chance to go on a date why not go on a date.

"Right well uh I guess I'll see you tonight" he says, turning to leave but turns back remembering she has something to show him, "oh, I almost forgot. I believe you had something you wanted to show me detective" he says.