Undercover Family part 2

Hi! This isn't that good but I got like ten minutes of free time so....🙄😁😬🤷
___________________________________
"so, this is where we'll be living huh" Lucifer says as he steps out of the corvette to look at the family house before them.

"Yup" chloe says as she too exits the vehicle, taking her daughters hand.

"Its nice" comments Trixie, she then attempts to hold Lucifer's hand. After he moved his hand away a second time Trixie said to him, "sorry Lucifer but I'm your daughter for now, so you have to old my hand" she grinned up at him.

Lucifer rolled his eyes but took her hand in his anyways.

"Thanks dad" said Trixie, making Lucifer roll his eyes again, even though her calling him dad secretly warmed his heart.

___________________________________

" So what do you guys wanna do? Wanna watch a movie or play games?" Trixie asks

" Well actually baby we were going to explore the house first, wanna see your new room? " Chloe asks her daughter

"Yes!" Trixie screams, Lucifer having to cover his ears because of her loudness.

"Detective I found our room!" Lucifer called from upstairs.

" Coming! " she shouted back as she went up the stairs, her daughter following close behind. But what chloe saw made her freeze. One bed. ONE BED! When she specifically asked for two. On the bed was a note, it read

Sorry Chloe, Only one bed can be used. Sorry!
Lieutenant pierce

Chloe groaned in annoyance as Lucifer beamed beside her. But one look at her and his expression quickly dialled down.

"Detective, if you are not comfortable with us sleeping together I can sleep on the couch" he offered.

"I would really prefer that" she said with a thanks. That was until they got down stairs and saw the object that was the couch. They were one hundred percent certain Lucifer wouldn't fit on it. It was a few couches but Lucifer being his height would surely be uncomfortable.

"Forget it, its okay. Were two adults we can share a bed." Chloe decided, she was being a little cruel. A loud scream stopped Lucifer from saying thank you and making them run towards the source of the sound.

"AHH" Trixie screamed again as she jumped onto her fluffy bed and hugged all the toys. " Look at all the TOYS they got for me! "

Lucifer and Chloe stared at her dumbfounded.

"Really Urchin thats what you- I just can't detective she's your child. I just," he said and left annoyed. Toys, bloody toys he said in his head.

"Wow monkey that's great." chloe said sweetly, "but maybe next time can you not scream like that, Lucifer and I thought something bad had happened to you" she explained.

"Okay, sorry mummy" she obliged.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" says Lucifer as he heads over and opened the door.

___________________________________
Hi! Hope you liked it. I know it took long but blame it on SCHOOL! Jeez the amount of homework I have! Anyways, glad to see you survived my horrible writing!😜😁 Also sorry thats its super short bye!😋💖