Undercover Family part 1

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!😁
_____________________________________________

Chloe and Lucifer were working a case where a Woman was slaughtered in her neighbourhood. To solve the case, the lieutenant decided that the best way to solve the case was to go undercover. The neighbourhood was one where you have to be a family of two married parents and child/children to live in one of the houses.

"Right detective decker, Mr. morningstar, you will go undercover as the married couple." The lieutenant told them, " Decker, would you be alright with your child going undercover with you? " the lieutenant asked.

"No, not at all, but um, do I have to go undercover with Lucifer? She asks

" Yes" he answered simply, "Now, get you rings from miss Lopez, then you and Mr.Morningstar will go to the house you will be living in and spend the night there. In the morning you have breakfast at the Adams with all of you, the child included, and later in the evening you and Lucifer will attend a party hosted by the Johnson's, okay"

"Okay" she said

" your child will be with her father during the party, incase anyone wants to target her. "He explained

" Okay, uh thank you lieutenant pierce" she thanks

" I'll be in the van if you need help. Now, why don't you and your husband" he says pointing at Lucifer who smiled widely, "get your child and get outta here"he ordered

"Yes lieutenant"she replied and left the room to find her Ella for their wedding rings.

" hey Ella have you got the rings? " Chloe asked the tiny forensics scientist.

"No, I gave them to Lucifer" she said as she pointed to the civilian consultant slipping a ring onto his finger.

Chloe walked up to him and asked, "Ring please"

"Right" Lucifer reached into his blazer pocket, and took out a silver ring. Instead of just giving her the ring, Lucifer being Lucifer, got down on one knee and held up the ring. Chloe, in return, just grabbed the ring out of his hand and put it on her- just kidding😝!

"Detective, will you do me the honors of making me the happiest devil in the world by taking my hand in marriage?" He asked, smiling lovingly up at her.

Chloe rolled her eyes, but answered, "yes" with a smile.

Lucifer beamed happily, sliding the ring onto Chloe's finger. Then he leaned in about to kiss her before Chloe put a hand on his chest, pushing him away. What are you doing? " she asked

"Kissing my wife, isn't it obvious" he said before leaning in again.

Chloe, once again pushing him back, said "no, no no no no no, FAKE wife remember" she reminded him.

"But still my wife nonetheless" he said, smirking.

'idiot' she thought, but instead of speaking her thoughts she simply stated "whatever, lets go get Trixie and head to the house"

"Fine, but does the Urchin really have to come, you wouldn't believe the things we could do without her" he said suggestively as they stepped into the elevator.

"Shut up" she said before the elevator doors closed.