~I Have Insecurities~ 💜

*Smut warning*
•Mommy Kink and other kinky shit•

Third POV

Danii walked into the locker room and grabbed her jumper from her bag. She was about to slam her locker door closed when she heard a sniffle and choked sob come from somewhere on the other side of the lockers.
She walked around to see Rosa Diaz, the girl Danii had fallen head over heels for, standing in the mirror poking at her body and crying. "Are you alright?" Danii asked. Rosa jumped and looked at Danii before quickly turning away and wiping her eyes.
"Yeah I'm fine." She muttered, frantically wiping her face.
"What's wrong?" Danii stepped closer to the girl. "I'm fine." Rosa repeated a little more forcefully. "Rosa-" Danii started. "I'm fine." Rosa said once again, looking up at Danii and trailing off.
"Talk to me Rosie." Danii said, sitting on the bench and tapping the space beside her. Rosa felt her cheeks heat up at the nickname as she begrudgingly sat beside Danii. "I don't like my body." She mumbled.
"What about your body don't you like?" Danii asked, resting her hand atop of Rosa's. Rosa glanced at their hands before continuing. "Everything. My fat thighs and my pudgy stomach and everything, just everything!" Rosa said, sobbing once again. Danii brought the girl into her arms. She wiped Rosa's tears and smiled comfortingly. "I think you're beautiful."  Danii told her. Rosa smiled slightly and looked up at Danii. "Really?" She sniffled. Danii nodded and chuckled a little. Rosa smiled back and leaned towards Danii, kissing the other girl passionately. Danii sat shocked for a second before kissing back. "Holy shit." Rosa said, when they pulled apart. "I guess this means you like me too." She chuckled, awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck. Danii grabbed Rosa's waist and turned her to face her. "No shit." She laughed, kissing Rosa once again. The kiss heated up and soon Rosa was sitting in Danii's lap. Danii pulled away breathless. "As much as I'd like to continue this, I don't think this is the time nor the place." She said, trailing her hands up and down Rosa's thighs. Rosa shook her head. "We've got twenty minutes left of our shift. Take my hoodie and then you're coming home with me." Danii smirked, standing up with Rosa still attached to her waist. "You gotta get down babygirl." Danii laughed. Rosa jumped down but wrapped her arms around Danii waist and buried her head into the crook of her neck. "You're awful needy ain't ya, Diaz?" Danii kissed Rosa's forehead. Rosa blushed and playfully hit Danii's shoulder. "I think it's cute." Danii grabbed Rosa's hips and pulled her against her. Danii kissed the other girl quickly before handing her the hoodie and walking from the locker room.

The second the door to Danii's apartment closed, Rosa was pinned up against the wall, one of Danii's hands in her hair and the other on her waist as Danii's lips connected with hers.
"You want me to be rough or gentle babygirl?" Danii asked, kissing down Rosa's neck and collarbone. "Rough. God please, Danii." Rosa moaned, squirming beneath Danii. Danii bit and sucked at Rosa's neck until it was decorated with hickeys. She kissed along Rosa's collarbone until she found her sweet spot. Still kissing and sucking at Rosa's sweet spot she tapped the younger girls thighs signalling for her to jump up. Rosa did so and wrapped her legs around Danii's waist. "Fuck me, please. Mommy~" Rosa moaned throwing her head back as Danii's hands roamed her thighs and ass. Danii chuckled darkly against Rosa's skin.
"You like it when Mommy marks you?" Danii asked teasingly. "Shit, yes." Rosa breathed. Danii walked through to her bedroom and threw Rosa down on the bed. Danii pounced on top of the other girl and kissed her. She sat back on her knees to remove her own shirt before leaning down to remove Rosa's. Rosa blushed as her body was suddenly exposed and moved her arms to trying and cover herself. Danii pulled Rosa's hands away and kissed down her cleavage. "Don't hide yourself from me pretty girl." Danii continued kissing down Rosa's body until she reached the waistband of her pants. She moved back up and kissed Rosa's lips once again. She reached her hands around Rosa's back and undid her bra, tossing it somewhere within the room. "Spread your legs for me, pretty girl." Rosa did as she was told and Danii scooched in between her thighs. One hand massaging Rosa's breast, the other travelled down to the buckle of Rosa's jeans. Tearing the article down Rosa's legs along with her underwear, Danii threw them too away across the room.
"Look at you baby. Did Mommy make you this wet?" Danii asked, teaslingly running a hand up Rosa's inner thigh. Rosa gave a shy whimper in response. Danii took Rosa's chin between her thumb and forefinger and tilted it downwards. "You answer Mommy when she asks you a question." Danii told her sternly. Danii slowly licked at Rosas clit and entrance. She inserted her tongue into Rosa and watched as she squirmed, biting her lip to keep from moaning too loud. Danii tongue fucked her for a few seconds before going back up to give attention to her clit.
She pulled away and licked her lips. "Fuck, baby girl~ You're so wet~" Danii said as she stuck a finger in Rosa. She gasped and moaned as Danii pumped her finger, adding another one. Rosa bit the back of her hand to stop from being too loud but her muffled moans were louder than ever.
"Can you take three baby?" She asked. Rosa nodded her head hastily and felt her add another a finger. Rosa groaned louder feeling herself reach her peak. "You better not cum until I say so." Danii warned, still trusting relentlessly in and out of Rosa.
"Mommy please." Rosa moaned, squirming as she felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge. Rosa came, muscles spasming and walls tightening around Danii's fingers. "Did baby cum without permission?" Danii asked, looking down at Rosa who looked sheepishly back up. "All fours." Danii commanded. Rosa scurried to obey, resting on her hands and knees with her ass in the air. Danii leaned over and kissed at Rosa's neck. "You good with being spanked princess?" Danii whispered in Rosa's ear. Rosa nodded furiously.
Danii moved back and delivered a sharp blow to the back of Rosa's thigh causing her to yelp in pain and pleasure.

Ten strikes later and Danii was carefully rubbing Rosa's throughly red ass and kissing her back. Danii kissed down Rosa's back to her ass. Danii licked a long stripe up Rosa's heat causing the other girl to whimper. Danii fingering the girl while her tongue gave Rosa's clit attention soon had the submissives legs shaking as her impending orgasm approached. Rosa cried out as she came, arching her back.
Rosa instantly collapsed, exhausted from the nights activities. Danii chuckled before turning off the light and lying down next to the ravenette.

Danii work up to see Rosa curled up on her chest. She kissed Rosa's forehead and watched as the other girls eyes fluttered open. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." Danii apologised, rubbing circles into Rosa's lower back. "It's fine." Rosa yawned, wrapping a leg around Danii's waist. "What does this make us?" Rosa asked, nuzzling her head into Danii's neck. "What do you want us to be?" Danii pulled Rosa over so she was straddling her waist. "Girlfriends?" Rosa proposed, fiddling with a strand of her hair. Danii took Rosa's hands in her own and leaned up to kiss the girl. "Definitely."