Basketball Girl 🤍

A couple people requested for how Aidan-Jane and Rosa met so here you go.

Rosa hadn't originally wanted to go to the game but Katie has dragged her along promising food afterwards. Little did she know Katie knew one of the girls on the team.

As she sat watching the game she could hear one girls voice above the rest. She knew it was the point guard shouting commands to her fellow teammates. As she watched more she was able to figure out which girl it was. They were number twelve, Rivera was their name. Or last name at least. Rosa's eyes followed that girl throughout the whole game. She was attractive to say the least, long dirty blond hair that was tied into a tight ponytail and her black and torquoise uniform that showed off her muscles.
At the end of the game Katie dragged Rosa as close to the changing rooms as she could.

"Katie what are you doing?" Rosa hissed as Katie grabbed her wrist and pulled her along. "We're meeting my friend." Katie said simply. The two walked around the corner to see Rivera standing leaning against the wall in her uniform, a towel slung around her neck. "Hey Katie." The girl greeted them. "Hey AJ." Katie replied. Rosa froze. It was the point guard. The attractive one. The one Rosa spent the entire game staring at. "Who's the chick?" Aidan asked, gesturing to Rosa. "This is Rosa. Rosa, this is Aidan-Jane Rivera." Katie smiled, looking between the two. "Nice to meet you dude. Listen I gotta hit the showers but y'all are coming to get food with us right?" Aidan said. "Yeah. If that's cool with you Rosa?" Katie asked, giggling at her friend who was still standing mesmerised by Aidan. "I- uh yeah s-sure." Rosa stuttered blushing. "Tight." Aidan chuckled, turning to go into the changing room.

The three girls got into Aidan's car, since Rosa and Katie had taken the subway there. Katie sitting shotgun while Rosa sat in the back. "You ever seen five grown women order food after a game?" Aidan asked Rosa, chuckling. "No?" Rosa replied. "Trust me it's a little terrifying." Katie giggled. "Where we going?" Rosa asked, looking out the window. "McDonald's. Cheapest way to calorie load after a game." Aidan said, pulling into the parking lot. As the three got out the car Rosa took the moment to admire Aidan's outfit. Yeah that's totally what she was doing. Not checking Aidan out at all. She was wearing a tank top with low cut sides with a sports bra underneath and a pair of long basketball shorts. Her shirt was cut so it showed off her toned arms. As they walked into the resteraunt Rosa felt slightly overdressed, then again compared to these girls pants below the knee and anything that covered your arms looked overdressed. Aidan sat beside her teammate at the end of the table.
"Who's your bring with you Rivera?" One of the girls called. "That's Katie's and thats Rosa. They're friends of mine." Aidan said. Katie sat on a seat across from her. Aidan patted the seat beside her and Rosa sat down. "Ready to watch five grown women eat their own body weight in junk?" Aidan smiled and Rosa could've sworn her heart skipped a beat.

After the girls had eaten they ended up staying and talking for a while before eventually leaving because it had gotten dark. They got into the car, Katie again sitting shotgun. Aidan connected her phone to her car, opened Spotify and handed it to Rosa. "I pray you've got better music taste than Katie." Aidan chuckled as she pulled out the parking lot. "Hey! What's wrong with my music taste?" Katie objected. "Everything." Aidan deadpanned. "You've got a lot of Girl in Red." Rosa mentioned. "Yeah well that's because I listen to Girl in Red." Aidan chuckled. "Cool. I prefer Sweater Weather." Rosa said, playing said song. Aidan laughed again, catching was Rosa was actually saying.

As Aidan drove Katie home, the three laughed at stupid jokes and vibed to Rosa music choice (which both Rosa and Aidan agreed was better than Katie's.) As the pulled up to the house Katie got out and thanked Aidan for the ride. "You can sit up front you know?" Aidan said, turning to face the ravenette in her backseat. Rosa got out and awkwardly sat next to Aidan. "So you gone tell me your address?" Aidan asked, after a few silent moments. "You don't need to know that. Just drop me off at the ninety ninth precinct, I'll walk from there." Rosa mumbled. "Not a chance in hell I'm letting you walk home alone, at night, in the middle of Brooklyn." Aidan said, looking at the girl beside her. Rosa rolled her eyes. "I can fend for myself." Rosa snapped. "I don't doubt that for a second however if anything did happen to you I would blame myself. So your options are you tell me your address and I drive you there or you stay the night at my place." Aidan replied. "Aight I guess you got a roommate for the night." Rosa sighed, buckling her seatbelt. Aidan drove the two back to her apartment.

"Yeah so this is my place. You can shower if you like and I'll give you something to wear to sleep in." Aidan said, throwing her keys onto the counter as she took off her shoes.

The two girls lay side by side in bed. Aidan had dozed off but Rosa lay awake. Aidan was lying with her arms wrapped around part of her duvet. Rosa stared at her imagining herself in Aidan arms instead. As if she could read Rosa's mind Aidan rolled over and sleepily slung an arm around Rosa's waist. Rosa felt butterflies in her stomach. She was wearing Aidan's shirt, with a pair of Aidan's shorts, with Aidan's arm wrapped around her waist. She felt as though she belonged to Aidan. Honestly, she didn't mind that feeling. Rosa fell asleep, thoughts of her and Aidan flittering through her mind.

Aidan awoke before Rosa. She checked her phone and saw the time was 7:30. Rosa had set an alarm for eight because she has to get to work so Aidan decided to get shower and get dressed before Rosa got up.

Aidan was sitting on her couch in nothing but a sports bra and shorts when Rosa awoke. The ravenette walked out the bedroom, rubbing sleep from her eyes. "Morning sleepyhead." Aidan joked. "Ha ha. I'm going to shower so can you like pick me out one of your shirts thanks." Rosa said, making her way to the bathroom. Aidan picked out one of her basketball jerseys for Rosa to wear.

Rosa quickly slipped on Aidan's jersey and her jeans from the day before. She grabbed her shoes and slipped them on as she attempted to leave the apartment. Aidan drove Rosa to work and dropped her off outside the precinct. Rosa thanked Aidan from letting her stay with a quick kiss on the cheek. Aidan smiled and returned the gesturing causing Rosa to blush as as she left the car. She looked down at the jersey she was wearing under her leather jacket. She was certainly gonna get a lot of questions today.

Please send more requests using either the prompts on the last chapter or one of your own.

~R