Dianetti ✌️

*Soulmate AU where you can see every colour except the colour of your soulmates eyes.*

Gina Linetti's life was always bright.
That's how she liked it. She knew it wasn't strictly all down to her but she thanked her soulmate for having a dark eye colour. She liked her bright life. It made her happy.

Rosa Diaz's life was moderately dark. Most of it was down to her liking for dark colours but part of it was due to her inability to see the colour blue. She'd never been able to see the colour blue. In any shade of the colour. The sky was a light grey-ish colour, the ocean was a slightly darker grey shade, even the police uniform she donned for events was dark black. She knew these things were meant to be blue but they weren't, not to her at least.

Both women knew that when someone met their soulmate they could see all colours. They just hadn't found their soulmates yet. They both knew lucky people who had already found their soulmates and of course the unlucky people who could see all colours but had no inkling of who their soulmate was. Then again there were the really unlucky people who'd met their soulmates really young, maybe as toddlers or babies, and couldn't remember what colour they hadn't been able to see. But for now Gina Linetti couldn't see black and Rosa Diaz couldn't see blue.

Rosa groaned as she remembered the new civilian administrator was starting at the precinct today. She really wasn't in the mood to meet knew people. What's worse was the women was friends with Jake. Admittedly she was friends with Jake but still. From what she'd heard the woman was like Jake. Outgoing and invasive and not someone Rosa wanted to associate herself with. And so with the mindset that she was going to hate whoever this new woman was Rosa left for work that morning.

Gina had no rush to get to work. Sure she was starting a new job today but she was also really tired and had a good few celebrities to stalk on social media. Getting to work on time just wasn't in her schedule. From what Jake had said the Captain was usually late anyway. At 10:00, an hour late for work, Gina dragged herself out of bed and began her hour long morning routine. By the end she looked positively stunning, but then again when did she not. Slipping on a pair of high heeled ankle boots, she grabbed her keys and left her apartment.

Rosa had been continually glancing at the elevator door everytime someone came out it. The civilian administrator was two hours late. Even Jake was never this late. Rosa wished she'd just get her ass into work so they could get over the awkward introductions and move on with their lives.

Eventually Gina stalked out the elevator, phone in one hand, coffee in the other. "Gina! Where have you been? You're late." Jake said, jogging over to her. "I had more important things to do. Like retweeting Beyoncé until she notices me." Gina sighed still not looking away from her phone. "Gather round everyone! Come meet our new civilian administrator! Gina!" Jake smiled, guiding Gina toward the middle of the bullpen. "Nice to meet you. I'm Amy." Amy stuck her hand out for Gina to shake. Gina ignored her. Charles rushed over and rambled about how he was Jakes best friend and he was sure they were gonna be a great trio. "Mkay." Gina said. Terry walked over to introduce himself. Gina glanced up from her phone to give him a once over before looking back down.

Rosa grumbled but walked over to where the rest of the squad were introducing themselves to Gina.

Gina looked up at the woman who had approached her. Badass sense of style and not a bad body.

Rosa crossed her arms and glared at Gina who was clearly checking her out. Their eyes met. Bright blue eyes.

Shit.

Please comment requests I have no ideas 😚✌️

~E