Dianetti pt.2 ✌️

Have I proof read this? No.
Is it probably terrible and full of errors? Yes.
Hotel? Trivago.

Rosa Diaz was at a gay bar.

This was the first time she'd been to any gay bar. She'd only recently admitted to herself that she was bi. No one she knew would be here, this gave her some comfort. She'd probably die of embarrassment if someone found her, Rosa Diaz, at some gay bar in the middle of Brooklyn.

Gina Linetti was also at a gay bar.

Admittedly not the best place to go the night before starting a new job but six months ago the brunette would never have let herself be caught dead in a gay bar. That girl was deathly afraid of the feelings she felt towards other women. But this Gina Linetti was sure she liked girls and this Gina Linetti was ok with it.

Rosa finally made her way through the crowd of people, dancing and grinding in each other, and over to the bar. Ordering a beer, she took a few quick gulps to try settle her nerves. It was unusual for Rosa to be nervous about anything. She was a detective for gods sake! She'd done many more terrifying things that stand in a gay bar. She noticed an auburn haired woman walking towards her.

"Hey beautiful." Gina smirked at the ravenette beauty she'd stumbled upon. "Hi." The girl replied, taking a deep gulp from her beverage. "What's a pretty girl like you doing here?" Gina asked, walking in front of the other woman. "Quite the same as you I guess."
"Ah. Looking for a woman to hook up with." Gina nodded knowingly.

Rosa nearly choked.

That certainly hadn't been the reason she was looking for. "How does yours truly fit your requirements?" Gina gestured to herself. "I- uh. Well-" Rosa stuttered. Her face was flushed from the alcohol. It was definitely the alcohol that had given her cheeks a pink tinge and had nothing to do with the fact that this hot stranger had proposed the two of them hook up. "I've just realised I haven't even asked your name." Gina said, standing beside Rosa and resting her elbow on the countertop. "R-Rosa Diaz."
"Gina Linetti." Gina stuck here hand out for Rosa to shake. Rosa lifted a shaking and probably very sweaty hand to meet the other woman's.

Gina used Rosa's hand to pull herself closer to the Latina. "You don't have to be so nervous around me baby." Gina whispered in Rosa's ear, sending a shiver down the latter's spine. Gina licked a spot just below Rosa's ear and bit her cartilage.

This was fine. Rosa could deal with this. She was a woman who could hold her alcohol. This was totally utterly and completely fine. It was completely fine until Gina swung one of her legs and straddled Rosa's lap.

It pretty much stopped being fine right about then.

Her brain short circuited.

Gina Linetti straddling your lap could do that to you.

Gina chuckled at Rosa's paralysed expression. "You are ok with this aren't you?" Gina asked, leaning against the ravenette. If Rosa said no she'd call the whole thing off and move away from the other woman. However, if Rosa said yes...well that was a problem for future Gina. Very near future Gina but still.

"Yes." Rosa breathed in Gina's ear. Rosa, gaining a sudden burst of confidence, cupped Gina's jawline and guided their lips together.

Hands moved roughly and quickly, working to remove the barriers of clothing as quickly and efficiently as humanly possible. Rosa had Gina pinned against the bathroom stall wall as she made quick work of discarding Gina's distractingly low cut shirt. All while Gina's nails were doing distracting things to her jean buttons.

Gina moaned against Rosa's lips, doing fluttery things to the latters chest. Gina's hand had no successfully slipped beneath Rosa jeans and boy shorts. Rosa grabbed both Gina's wrists and pinned them against the cold tiles.

"Who said you could touch me?" Rosa growled. A soft whimper escaped Gina's lips.

A good while later when the two had fucked to their hearts content, they stumbled out the bathroom stall on shaky legs, Gina had discreetly entered her phone number into the other girls phone and, blowing a kiss, made her way through the crowd away from the ravenette, who was left standing with a very uncharacteristic smile etched across her face.

Rosa dreams that night were filled with embarrassingly dirty fantasies of the woman from the bar, who's name had somehow slipped her mind. As she arrived at work the next morning, her mind still pleasantly filled with the previous nights activities, she remembered the new civilian administrator was starting today. Her regular scowl residing in her features, she sat down at her desk and began the paperwork she had to finish for the day.

Gina stalked into work with her best friend Jake giving her a rundown of the precinct, for the fourth time, this week. She'd been hearing about it for four weeks. It seemed Jake was more excited about this than she was. The elevator doors opened and the two got in. Jake still rambling about the usual comings and goings of the place.

"Jake, sweetie, I know. You've told me dude." Gina sighed, setting her hand on the mans shoulder. "I know I'm just excited for you to start working here."

Jake marched in with the new person tagging along behind him. Rosa payed them no attention. She wasn't in the mood for new people. Last nights events were still playing on her mind.

"Everyone, meet our new employee: Gina Linetti!" Jake announced excitedly.

Gina Linetti? Where had Rosa heard that name before? She looked up. Their eyes met.

Oh no.

Thank you to the person who commented this idea, it won't let me tag you for some reason.

Please request things either in the comments or pm me if you want it to be anonymous.