Aliana Rosario ❤️

(This is set at the Boyle-Linetti wedding. Just imagine Rosa's single at this point the the squads always knew Rosa was bi.)

Rosa stood resting against the bar watching as the girl filtered among the crowd. Though she'd never admit it she'd been watching the girl for most of the party. Rosa just couldn't seem to figure her out. The girl seemed to know everyone or she was just really good at making friends. Rosa was so absorbed by the girl she didn't notice when Gina appeared beside her.
"Hey girl." Gina said, snapping Rosa from her thoughts.
"Oh hey Gina." Rosa replied airily, not paying any real attention to the brunette beside her.
"I see you checking out my cousin." Gina smirked, taking a sip from her drink.
"What? I wasn't checking out anybody." Rosa said defensively, crossing her arms over her chest. "Aight sure. But just so you know she's gay and single." Gina said, walking away again. Rosa smirked at knowing she at least had a chance with this girl. She felt almost giddy. God what was this girl doing to her.

Across the dance floor Aliana had pulled her cousin off to the side. "Hey Gi, what's the deal with your coworker? The one with the dark curly hair." She asked, glancing over her shoulder at the girl who had been staring at her most of the night.
"Oh, that's Rosa." Gina said.
"Yeah, what's her deal?" Aliana asked again, still stealing glances at the ravenette.
"She's bi and single. Why?" Gina stated putting her empty bottle down and grabbing another from a near by table.
"She's cute." Ali said simply, turning back to face her cousin.
"Hit that cute or date that cute?" Gina asked, taking a sip from drink she had grabbed and grimacing.
"Bone that, date that cute." Ali chuckled.
"Ooh a double cute." Gina laughed, picking up yet another drink as her cousin looked over at Rosa.
"I think I'm gonna go for it." Ali said finally taking a large gulp of her drink before walking over toward the curly headed Latina.

Ali stood at the bar openly staring at the Latina girl beside her. "What you looking at?" Dammit Ali she spotted you. Alright be cool. You trained for this.
"You." Ali said taking a sip from her drink. The girl blushed slightly. Yes Ali! Ok it's going well so far.
"Why?" Rosa asked, looking from Ali to the floor and back again.
"Cause you're cute." Ali replied shrugging.
"Stop." Rosa groaned.
"What, can't I give a pretty girl a compliment?" Rosa blushed again. Goddam what was this girl doing to her.
"I'm Ali by the way." Ali chuckled holding out her hand.
"Rosa." She shook it and smiled slightly at the girl before her.

Five minutes later the two girls were brazenly making out in the bathroom. Ali pushed Rosa up against the wall as Rosa wrapped a leg around Ali's waist. Ali rested a hand on Rosa's waist as the other found its way into her hair. Ali tugged slightly on the dark curls, soliciting a moan from the other girl.
"Fuck~." Rosa moaned as Ali began to kiss and suck at her neck.
"You wanna take this back to my place babygirl?" Ali asked, her breath hot against Rosa's neck. Rosa nodded eagerly. Ali grabbed Rosa's hand and practically dragged her out the bathroom.

A quick ten minute Uber ride later, in which Ali spent rubbing Rosa's thighs making the girl impossibly horny, they arrived at Ali's apartment. They had barely closed the door before Ali had Rosa pinned against the wall, one hand in her hair the other making it's way under her skirt. Without breaking from the hold with one another they somehow made it to the bedroom. They lay on the bed, Ali on top, making out like they needed each other more than they needed oxygen. Ali's hands traveled up Rosa's dress to her waist. Ali tugged slightly on the fabric as if asking for permission. Rosa nodded and Ali removed the dress. Ali broke away from the kiss to remove her own shirt before leaning down and reconnecting their lips. Her hands wandered around Rosa's back and unclasped Rosa's bra. She tossed the girls bra away from them to somewhere unimportant. Ali's hands rested on Rosa's hips before finding their way to the girls boobs. Rosa was usually on top but Ali's radiating dominance had made her into putty in Ali's hands. Ali began to kiss down Rosa's jawline as the submissive moaned and whimpered. One hand fondling Rosa's breast, Ali's other hand traveled to Rosa's neck squeezing lightly as she looked up at the other girl, as if asking permission. Rosa nodded and squealed as the hand around her throat tightened significantly. "P-Please~" Rosa moaned.
"Please what babygirl?" Ali smirked causing the latter to blush.
"Touch me~" Rosa replied breathlessly.