Chapter 2

"It's 12:15 Am, when do you people plan to go home?" Aunt Vivian asked throwing her apron and switching on the tv at the same time. "Aunt Vivian, I won't leave until I plan something for the next week," I said and scrolled through my magazines. Mia and I were checking places like beaches, resorts, and parks for us to visit and enjoy our poor vacations.

"It's open now. Enjoy the world's most breathtaking amusement park in Australia. Amusement park with 107 marvellous, awe-inspiring, stunning rides with a most beautiful, elegant, magnificent, heavenly beach vie--" "why are they opening a park when people are not interested in rides. So childish" Aunt Vivian completed while changing the channel. "Did I just hear her say park and rides?" Mia asked and I nodded, I didn't realize it at first but then "Put that channel back" we screamed at her at the same time. "Give me the remote" I snatched it from her and played that channel again. "Visit galaxy amusement park with your loved ones. Experience unique food with unique rides and a beautiful beach view. Not only beach, Galaxy amusement park offers you to have a look at its stunning space, and an underwater view. To book tickets online, log in to--"

"That's it. We are going to Australia" I said to Mia happily, At least now we can go home.

We left from the cafe "Y/n. You know what? I'll book the tickets now" "now? Like, wait a damn minute. First, we'll inform them about this and the"

"No. No need to tell them about this. I'll arrange the tickets right now. They won't go with us if we go and ask them." She shouted. "There are certain things where we need to be the boss and do everything without them knowing"

"So, you mean we take them directly thereafter we arrange everything?" I asked her still not ok with what she said. "Y/n, you know what? Just be quiet for a moment" I stayed still for sometimes waiting for Mia to arrange tickets for us. "Finally!! It's done!!"

We were happy. So happy. We got tickets to Australia for 7 days, which means the trip is confirmed. Wow, I've always wanted to go on a trip with my best friend.

After booking tickets and everything, we went home happy and slept peacefully.

But the real drama starts tomorrow.....

____________________________________

Sorry for the late updates.
I am so sorry!!!
I'll post regularly from tomorrow
Not daily but 4 5 times a week?😁