Chapter 15

"Do I look like I'm drunk?"- I feel like punching him until he choke on his own blood. "Come on, you are ruining our hotel's reputation"- He says. "I said there is a man killing out there on the opposite block and all you care is about your fucking reputation?"- I yelled at him.

   Like seriously?.. I am worried and scared about Y/n and Ariana, and fighting with those pricks who call themselves 'the hotel staffs' with a "May I help you" written on their fucking Shirt..

   "calm down sir"- he said to me. I was about to yell at him when he suddenly grabbed me from the little crowd. "Fucking leave me"- I cursed at him persistently.

   "I already called the police so calm down"- He says panting and worried. His face is pale and full of rest. Before I could reach to him, the power went off and there Tae hyung was running in the middle of the room, calling my name. He ran towards me and dragged me back upstairs. "I chopped the wires from the emergency room"- He said

   "Do you get it Jungkook?"- He continues and I froze at the last part. He switched off the main button from emergency room, which means there is no electricity in this hotel and everything has stopped working and so is the elevator. Coming to the elevator, the smoke stops too.

   "Hyung!!!! You are a genius"- I told and continued running up the stairs, as I was running I can hear the footsteps. I saw the man from downstairs and some men with him when I was turning to the other set of stairs leading to 11th floor. As soon as Hyung got there he took the axe and started hitting on the metal door. 

   I saw the man coming to me and "we will help you"- He said and asked his men to open the metal door. They were having a big cutter which I guess is used in situations like this. They cut open the metal door which was sharp on the edges. The metal door was now wide open revealing two weak women struggling for breath.

   Tae Hyung stepped inside walking toward them and I followed him. Ariana was lying down, her hands closing her nose blocking the poisonous smoke but failed and Y/N sitting near her. Her hands are on Ariana's shoulder and her face sweating continuously.

   She opened her eyes

   "Jun-ko.... "- she fainted.

_________________________________________
This story is going to end soon 🤧
Are you guys excited for the next chapters?🤩
Do share, comment and vote
Love y'all ❤