Chapter 5

Finally the day has come. The day I've been waiting for. I changed into my strapless black bodycon dress, and tied my hair into a loose bun. I quickly put my coat and shoes. I took a glance of me in my mirror. My face, brighter than my future. I waited outside the house for my lovely boyfriend.

   "Jungkook-ahhh come on" I yelled from outside. Not to mention, but it takes 50 minutes for Jungkook to take shower. I don't know what exactly he does in the bathroom. Last time when I sneaked inside the bathroom when he was showering, I saw him talking to that little yellow duck, bath toy. I ran back outside thinking he was being possessed by someone. And when he came outside after taking shower, he was unreservedly fine and most importantly 'normal'.

   I myself kept the suitcase in the car as he was late. "Damn you pig" I scolded my bag. It was super heavy. I didn't want to be late and I can't wait for him to keep all these bags inside. So I did it myself. I wonder why these bags are heavy. Huh? I don't know why I wonder when I was the one who packed four sets of matching sneakers with two rain boots, incase if it rains and a suitcase full of my favorite snacks.

   After 10 minutes, Jungkook came out of the house, locking all the doors and the windows. "Omg, you are so on time" I said, stressing on the word so. "I know right" he replied not knowing that i was being sarcastic. After 20 minutes we reached at the airport.

   "Jungkook-ahh" I turned to look at that person who called him. Mia and Taehyung waved at us, we walked towards them. I hugged Mia out if excitement. After the boring and more boring processes, we got on the plane.

   "Mia, I got the window seat"

   "Mee too"

   We both highfived, standing in the middle of the plane, with all the peoples' attention on us. We awkwardly laughed and sat on our seats. It's a total waste, when we go on a plane and still got no window seat.

   "Jungkook..... I am so excited" I squealed. "Well, I can say that" he said. "And for few hours, don't disturb me, I couldn't sleep last night because of you" he complained. "Me? What did I do?" I questioned not knowing about last night. "You were sleep talking Y/n. No, no sleep screaming actually. Last night you went to Australia, in your dreams. And you were screaming all night. I bet the whole neighborhood would've heard you" He snapped.

   I just gave him an awkward smile. He took out his blind fold and covered his eyes. I was so excited that I was just looking at the view outside the window. It was so heavenly, those soft and candy looking clouds, shining because of the bright sun, and the blue ocean down there. The water was sparkling. So glittery.

   It was kinda boring that Mia was sitting two seats before me. I stood up to check on her. I wanted to go there and talk with her. I was about to hop over Jungkook's legs, as his legs were blocking my way. A strong hand pushed my leg back from hoping that caused me to fall on my seat.

   "Where do you think you are going ?" He questioned, staying in his sleeping position. "Uh..I was just....going to look around?" What in the freaking hell am I saying? But hey, I found an excuse. "Are you in a museum or something?" He asked finally looking at me.

   "Oh come on kook. I am bored, I just wanted to talk with Mia" I whined. "Oh? Okay then. Go and sit with her" he said moving his legs, sitting up straight. "That's a great idea. Anyway, sitting with you is totally boring" I said standing up happily.

   He pulled me back to my seat and said "you aren't going anywhere"

   "But koo-"

   He placed my head on his shoulder and patted my head. "Take rest in advance, I know you'll forget about resting, eating and sleeping when we land there. So sleep now" he said and covered me with the blanket. He smiled as I pouted and didn't argue further.

After few hours

   We reached at our destination. We reserved rooms in galaxy hotel. Mia and I were chit chatting while Jungkook and Taehyung were in the reception. They both came after a while.

   "Our room is little far away from yours" Taehyung said. "What?" Mia and I screamed in unison. "Calm down ladies. It's just eight rooms away" Jungkook said.

   "Well, then Mia and I will stay in one, you guys can take the other one" I said, to which Mia nodded in agreement. "No way Miss. Come with me" Jungkook said and dragged me by my hand. He dragged me all the way to our room.

   I went inside and oh my.. It was so beautiful. A king sized bed in the center of the room, a small table with two chairs on the right, surrounded by large French windows. Seriously? There's no wall. As this room is on the top floor, the view from here was breathtaking. I can see the city lights sparkling and the stunning view of river. "Kook, this is amazing" I said pointing at the view outside. "Wow. It's beautiful" he said. He was sounding like a flirt. I thought for a second and turned around just to see him standing in front of the washroom door, which was decorated by the poster of some sexy girls.

   I narrowed my eyes at him before hitting him on his shoulder. "Ow! What was that for?" He yelled while rubbing his shoulder. "For being such a pervert" I amended.

   We both were interrupted by a knock on the door. It was Mia and Taehyung. There was so much time for dinner, so we decided to walk around the streets. Mia and I went to buy things from the shops on the street. Something like a strip mall.

   Jungkook and Taehyung were totally bored. They looked uninterested in our little shopping. But, who cares? Just enjoy. "Mia, can I go and wait for you in the room?" Taehyung requested her, expecting her to allow him get rid of this, wandering in the streets like stray cats. But "No" this was expected. He sighed loudly, rubbing his temple.

   We were walking in the streets full of restaurants. The smell was so delicious and yummy. Not a right time but my poor stomach grumbled loudly. And this sound caused Mia to look at me in pure shock and she even gave me a weird look. This was the exact reaction, she gave me when I farted in high school.

   "Jungkook, I am hungry" I stated. "What am I supposed to do?" He asked? I glared at him. "You got to be kidding me. Just buy me something" I hissed. Jungkook dragged Taehyung to the nearest shop to buy something for us to eat. "God. Women are crazy" Jungkook complained.

   After shopping in one store, we were on the streets again searching for more stores. These streets are so crowded, I guess all the people here are for vacations. The weather was so pleasant and windy. I love winter season so much. "Y/n look at that" Mia spoked pointing at a beautiful crown from one of the shops.

   Mia took the crown, but suddenly a random girl snatched it from her. "I saw this crown first" she stated. "But I took it first" Mia demanded, taking back the crown from her.

   They both started to argue.

   "Could you quit complaining? You're giving me a headache"

   Woah wait a minute. This is familiar. I've heard this annoying sound before. I turned back and. Oh? Well, why did I even turn? Why did I even come to this store? Why did I even come here? We were interrupted by none other than Jungkook's ex, aka Lyra Glover.

question of the day: Your favorite country?_________________________

Sorry for the delay people.
So, what do you guys think of lyra?
Hope you guys like this chapter.
Like share and comment❤