Chapter 6

Lyra Glover? Out of all people. I hate this bitch. I still remember her, clinging onto Jungkook, on our very first date. Before I could say anything, Mia spun around and was in Lyra's face.

   "Your entire existence gives me a headache, but do you see me complaining?" Mia snapped. Lyra just ignored her and left with the girl who snatched the crown from Mia.

   I turned to the exit and saw Jungkook and Taehyung standing behind us with McDonald's bags in their hands. "Your stupid ex is a complete bitch" Mia yelled at Jungkook and stormed out of the store before she quickly snatched the McDonald's bag from Taehyung.

   "You better have bought my chocolate pudding" she said stomping. I glanced at Taehyung, who looked completely lost. Poor Taehyung. It's not easy to be Mia boyfriend. I patted him on the shoulder and gave him a sympathetic look.

  "She'll calm down after she eats. You did buy her pudding, didn't you?" He nodded smiling like a cute kid. He knows about Mia more than me, after all they were friends from the day they were born. Mia's soon to be mother in law is a bestfriend of her mother.

   "You should be fine then" he nodded again looking lost before he ran to follow Mia. "So Mia had a run with Lyra huh?" Jungkook asked. Without answering him I took the milkshake from him and went to follow Mia and Taehyung.

Author's P.o.v

   "Babe stop" Taehyung struggled while jogging behind her like a lost puppy. Mia wasn't stopping. She herself didn't where she was going. "Mia? Babe look where you are going" Taehyung warned. Mia looked up from the ground and saw that she was so close to go into the woods. He eyes widened and her hearth skipped a beat when she saw the black forest with dried trees.

   It looked like these trees once were on fire, they were burnt, black and dirty. Moonlight was gleaming through those tall dried trees. "It looks so scary. Mia, wanna go inside the woods?" Taehyung smirked. Mia just glared at him. "I was joking baby. Come let's go there" he pointed at the park which was close to the woods.

   They sat on a bench. Taehyung opened her the box of donuts. She took the burger rudely, literally snatched it from him and ate it. "Respect the food babycakes" Taehyung stated, not understanding why she is angry over silly things. Mia didn't listened to him and continued.  Why was she even angry ? Is it because if Lyra? or is there something? I don't understand too.

   Taehyung grabbed her wrist and pulled her by her waist making her sit on his lap. "Tae? I almost choked" she complained while chewing. "Sorry" he giggled kissing her cheeks.

   "Why do you get angry on silly things? You know, people who gets angry will get wrinkles on their face, I saw it somewhere in your magazines. So you want to look old huh ?" Taehyung teased her, pinching her cheeks as if she was some cute stuff toy. "Heck no" she replied hitting his chest.

  "You saw how my dad was so happy this time when we said about us going on a trip?" She asked him, hoping he would remember last week's drama when they were having a small dinner party at Mia's dad's hotel. "Yeah. What's the matter? Finally, he us accepting me as your boyfriend" Taehyung said biting on his donut.

   "I was so confused at that time, but now I know what his intentions are"

   "What are you talking about?"

   "Lyra just came in front of us. I mean, why here? There are so many other places to go but why here?" She said trying to explain her boyfriend about her stepfather's plan.

   "If Lyra is here, then for sure Jerry is also here. She wouldn't come without her toy. My dad just wanted to ruin my trip with you by sending them here together. This is all his planning, that we will run into them and then they start to ruin our trip with my father as a guide to them. Dad wanted me to marry Jerry, but before he does anything I got engaged with you, with my mom on my side, who supported me in everything I did"

   Mia loves her mother alot, afterall she was the one who was with Mia, when she first graduated high school, she was there when Mia became the prom queen in high school, she was there with Mia, when she completed her college and even when she got her first job and she was there with Mia when she got engaged with her first love.

   And her dad? I mean stepdad, she has never seen such a selfish, psychopath, egocentric, greedy, mean man in her life. He was never been there for her. He never supported her instead he wanted Mia to marry his sister's son Jerry. Which father forces her daughter to marry someone she doesn't love, doesn't know.

   Mia's real father was such a good person, a pure angel and if it wasn't for Mia, her dad would've been living a peaceful life with her mother.

   Ten years back, when Mia was fourteen, she was in her ballerina class, waiting for her dad to come and pick her up. It was raining so badly. They actually gave a red alert, it was that bad. But her dad came to pick her up somehow.

   After picking up Mia, they were in a highway. Her dad was driving home. He drove his car inside the tunnel road instead of going in a open highway, it was a one way road. He did it because, Mia was scared to loud thunders and so was he.

   It was quite and dark inside the tunnel. The dark tunnel suddenly gleamed with bright light of a giant truck and just like that, those two vehicles crashed into each other.

Hope you guys like it❤
Next chapter in 4 days❤
Question of the day: what's your favorite season?

Btw guys I've made a new cover for this story, I hope you guys like it