Chapter 4

Right now we're in a mall, shopping for Jungkook and Taehyung. We are just saving their time by shopping for them. "Hey, we just came here" I stated, looking around this stupid antiquated, same, men area. God, this is so annoying. Why is every row same in men's section? Like, there's nothing new, everything is same, every cloth is same.

   Each line has a set of plain collar tshirts, tshirts, shirts and pants. That's it? Oh lord, men's wear need to get creative and have innovative designs. "Is it?" She asked addled. "Let's just take whatever looks good on them" I suggested, with that we went on opposite ways and took whatever we saw first.

   We can't just waste our time, we still had to do our shopping. After shopping for 10 minutes, I got a plain black tshirt, a full hand black tshirt, a long black tshirt, a combo set of tshirts with four black Jeans and a sweatpant. What? They have nothing else other than innerwears and colognes. After adjusting all those clothes on my shoulder and hands, I checked if Mia's shopping was over. I took a glance at the counter, she was nowhere to be in view. I went to the counter first and thought of waiting for Mia outside after paying.

   I wonder what she bought for kim taehyung. (Did I mention about Mia dating Kim Taehyung?) "That would be 40,000" the blonde girl on the counter said handing me my bags. After paying I went outside and saw Mia, eating ice cream nearby.

   "When did you come out? I was waiting for you" I questioned while observing what she got. "Just when you were trying so hard on which color sweatpants you should get" she answered licking her icecream. "Well, what did you get?" I asked her as I saw only a single bag in her hand. "Two pairs of tshirt and a jeans" she answered uninterested. Okay, I am not intrested either. Boring men and their stupid plain clothes.

   "So now? It's our turn" I said. "Let's go" she smirked. As soon as we got inside, we took two trolleys for each other and started shopping.

4 hours later

   "It's a big shop" I said and rested my head on a nearby clothes hanger. "Yah, we didn't check on the other side. There" she pointed on the opposite side where we didn't even set foot too.

   I took everything which came into view. I mostly went for jeans, tshirts, sweatsuit. I took everything which I saw was in unicorn colors like pink, blue, purple, grey and so on. I just love unicorn colors. I was worn out that I couldn't push my trolleys. I called a boy, who seems to work here, I asked him to help me take the trolley to the counter. While going I took a glance at Mia's trolley. Well, this was expected. Her trolley was filled with red and black and other dark and classy colors. What a witch.

   After paying the Bills, we asked them to home deliver our things before night. After having done brownies and some coffee in a nearby cafe, we headed to the bighit company.  It's a 40 minutes drive to the bighit company from this cafe, but we reached there within 20 minutes, because why not? The one who was driving was a witch, she didn't ride a car, she took off an Aeroplane here. After getting off the car, I felt myself unstable and shaky. I guess she is the one who trained those actors from fast and furious. Keeping this all aside, we went upstairs. I saw Jhope passing by with his head down, eyes on his phone. He didn't even see me.

   "Excuse me?" I said causing him to look at me. "Hey girls" he said as soon as he saw us. "What a pleasant surprise ladies" he said as he pulled us inside a room. As we entered, all heads were turned towards us. If there's anything in this world I hate the most is this, being stared. "Hi" Mia said, awkwardly waving her hand. They weren't someone who we know. The room was filled with their hairstylists, manager, back dancers and so on.

   What's going on in hear? Are they planning something? Did we just butt in on their meeting or something? Did they stop, because of us, arriving out of blue? As I was about to go deep inside, someone pulled me down by my wrist, when I looked down to that someone. It was none other than Jungkook. Woah there buddy. I didn't even realize he was near me. "What are you doing here?" He asked me when I got close to him. Before I could open my mouth, Taehyung asked us to wait in the guestroom.

   We got out of that human filled room. That was so awkward. Like, I can't even imagine. We sat there chatting with eachother, then a lady came and asked if we wanted anything to eat. I sent her back before asking us to bring two cups of coffee.

   It was getting late and we didn't have our dinner yet, and most importantly we haven't packed yet and what the? The packages will be delivered and we are still here. If we aren't home then they will take those back. Oh god, I am so angry. I just want to drag Jungkook and Taehyung out of the room and go home. I couldn't wait longer, I was going to go outside but then the door opened by itself revealing Jungkook and Taehyung. Well finally they are here. "Hey babe" Taehyung said as soon as he got inside. "Why are you here?" Jungkook asked me instead of 'Hey baby'. Anyway, I didn't want to start now "come on let's go home, we can't be late for tomorrow" I said to him as I dragged him outside. "What are you talking about?" He asked me pulling me back.

   "We've booked tickets for Australia. We are going on a trip for seven days" Mia said excitedly. "What?" They screamed in unison. "What's wrong?" I asked them. "You girls didn't even ask us" Taehyung said, looking angry at Mia. "What do you mean? It's not like you guys are busy. You guys don't have anything to do for three weeks straight, stop acting like you people are busy" I said feeling frustrated.

   Before booking tickets, Mia called the company to ask incase if they have some work or anything, and the company clearly said that they don't have anything to do for the next 15 days, except dance practice for their next release. "That's not what we mean, you guys should've asked us before doing everything by yourselves" Jungkook said. "We could've helped or something like that" Taehyung interupped. Why do they want to help us? Can't we do it ourselves? I feel like a kid in front of them. "No, thank you, but everything is set, we got the tickets, and went to shopping and shit, we still need to pack our bags. Let's leave" Mia screamed and ran outside pulling me with her. Thanks to Mia, we finally left that place.

   Taehyung dropped me and Jungkook at our house and went back. As soon as I opened the gates, I saw my packages on the door mat. Jungkook took those boxes inside. I opened Jungkook's box and gave him his clothes. "What is this?"  He asked as he saw all black thing in his hand. "Open it" I said. He took the first cloth and opened it with a gasp. It was his favorite black half sleeve tshirt. He took the second cloth, again unfolded it with a gasp and again it was his favorite black full sleeve t shirt. And this continued for 30 minutes. He was happy that I got him his favorite clothes.

   After packing our bags, we kept them in the living room, had pizza for dinner which we bought on our way home, and went to bed.

Question of the day: What's your favorite color?____________________________________________
Damn
Such a long story
Sorry for mistakes.
Thank you❤