Chapter 18

Y/n's P.o.v

   "She ISN'T BREATHING Y/N"- He shouted. My eyes started to shed tears "this can't be"- I said in disbelief. "She isn't breathing"- He cried out "what if she is dead?"- He asked looking at me.

   "Don't - that's bullshit, she is alive and she is just unconscious, she will be alright Tae"- I said and hugged him. He cried on my shoulder. "I can't live without her Y/N"- He said repeatedly.

    what if she is really dead? What will Tae do? What will I say if her parents ask me? There's so much going inside my head. I don't know what to do!!!

   "Hey, it's an emergency, we have to go to the hospital"- one of them shouted.

   I saw the doc coming out of the van. "Is she OK?" Tae asked him. "Right now, we can't say anything, we have to go"- He said and went.

   We were in the hospital waiting outside the ICU. We were waiting for an hour. Why the fuck are they taking this long? I just want to break the door and knock the hell out of that fucking doctor who is taking so much time.

   My train of thought were crashed by that same doctor whom I imagined to and knock the fuck out. He came to us and "she is fine, you can see her"- Hell yeah, I didn't let myself listen to that bastard.

   Quickly ran away from them and went inside the room and there she was perfectly fine like one of those Marvel Avenger girls.

   "YAH!! COW!!! You took too much time"- I said with a leer. "Atleast I'm awake, you ungrateful witch"- She snapped. "Yeah, yeah whatever".

   "Mia"- Taehyung called out, softly, happy tears rolling down his cheeks.

   Me and Jungkook were standing near the door looking at Tae and Mia in awe.

   And just like that everything was back to normal. After getting discharged from the hospital we were called by the police to enquire. They said they have arrested all the goons who were kidnapping people and that asshole boss and they said he was the most powerful mafia. They were trying to find this gang from years and the man, I mean his brother was sent to jail for 2 days and released him as soon as they got the news that he was innocent.

   We went back home. And Tae brought Mia's mom to his house. Mia told her dad was acting like a psycho after Jerry's death, so they sent him to some asylum to recover.

   And then...

   we lived Happily.........

   "DAMN, HAPPY ENDING IS LIFE." 

___________________________________________________________________
Oh yeah, two updates in a day
Thank you all for the support 😉❤
Do share comment and vote guys

And do tell me if you like to see a Part 2 for trip.
I'll make it more amazing and thrilling 😄❤

Byee....