Chapter 10

Lyra Glover....

Jungkook quickly showed her the sign to be quite, and she did as he said.

"Boss, should I out her down, with those boys?" That muscle man asked his boss. "No, no.... she's going to stay here, in this room" the boss said.

"Don't try to run away little girl, orelse your boyfriend will be buried alive" the boss forewarned. The boss and his guards left the room and they were alone again.

Lyra crawled towards Jungkook and "What is happening? Oh my god, someone is there-" she was shocked and scared to death, when the drop curtains moved. "Relax, it's me" Taehyung stated.

"Do you have any idea of why you are here?" Taehyung asked her. "No" she replied. "Well, Lyra, congratulations, you and Jerry are selected as the third couple" Taehyung said with a sardonic smile. "What? I don't understand anything" she growled completely addled.

"Lyra, these people kidnap couples every year and kill them, they first kidnapped me and hyung" Jungkook explained. "But why me? Does he thinks that I am your wife?" She asked wantedly. "No bitch! It's just they have been killing couples for 10 years and it's their 10th year today. So, they are celebrating their 10th year by killing 3 couples today" Taehyung barked.

"So, it's me, Jerry, Taehyung, Mia, Jungkook and Y/n?" Lyra questioned. "Yess" they both replied. "What the fuck, we have to leave" she said finding a way out. There is no way out, other than the only door of the room we are in and surprisingly the door was open.

"Woah? Why is it open? So that we can run huh?" Taehyung sneered. "No dumbass, it's a very long way out, and there are more than twenty doors to get out of this damn room, I saw it when they took me here" Lyra explained.

Jungkook and Taehyung had no idea how to get out. "Wait, I don't understand one thing" Lyra stated. "How can you both get kidnapped? Being strong men" she added. "Imagine when media and reporters tell the public that 'TWO STRONG MEN GOT KIDNAPPED AND LEFT THEIR GIRLFRIENDS TO FIND THEM' Hilarious right?" Lyra mocked and guffawed.

They both thought for a second and didn't argue, because they knew she was right. Even if she's a bitch she's right all the time.
Since the door was open, they decided to get out of the room. "I guess this is the living room" Taehyung said pointing at the room with a TV which was switched on.

"Look there, it's a kitchenette" Lyra said contentedly, jumping like a kid. "What the hell Lyra? You want to eat in this situation? Can't you wai-" Taehyung was cut off by Lyra "Brainless man, come with me" she ragged.

They followed her to the kitchenette. "There it is" she pointed at a sharp blade and said "incase, if we need it"
"I didn't know you were genius" Taehyung insulted and took the knife.

__________________________________
Hope you guys like it❤
Question of the day: Do you guys know, what is brown and sticky?🤔
Don't forget to share, vote and follow❣