Chapter 16

"Jun-ko.... "- she fainted.

Y/N's P.O.V.

   I can't do it anymore, it's getting sweltering, I'm not able to breathe. Mia's head on my shoulder and mine on her, endlessly crying, nonstop smoke, deadliest elevator. We can't do it anymore. Mia suddenly falls on the floor. The moment she fell, I knew she gave up. I sat near her, shaking her shoulders continuously and asking her to wake up. I know I should be strong, I know Jungkook and Taehyung will come get us, I know Ariana and I will get out of this.

   Unexpectedly the lights went off and there is pure darkness. I can't see shit.

   I realised that the smoke somehow stopped. My eyes feeling really heavy, begging me to close and stop crying. I sat down near Mia's lifeless body and started regretting everything. The trip which I and Mia planned since high school. I wish I stayed at home. I shouldn't have told them about the trip.

   All I wanted was to go on a trip with Jungkook, Mia my bff and Taehyung. I didn't know something so deadly was coming. I never asked for it. I fucking didn't.

   Blades, cutter, hitting. From the corner of my eyes I can see the metal door on my right crack open.

   Someone.. Someone is cut opening the metal door. All the worries, tension washed away and I was constantly wishing that everything that was happening right in front of me is true. Someone, well some men with the cutter and axe and Taehyung?

   He is with an axe standing 2 feet away from the others. Right after the metal door was opened, Taehyung and Jungkook ran over to me and Mia.

   "Jung.. Ko"

   Everything went black and I felt someone was picking me up from the ice cold floor of the fucking elevator. My head was pushed against someone's chest. By the scent I realised that it was Jungkook carrying me. I've finally reached a safe place.

JK's P.O.V.

   By the time they opened the metal door, police arrived just in time and helped us carry Y/N and Mia down. We went down the hotel and left, walking straight to the ambulance which was pulled up right in front of the hotel. The nurse and doctors who were inside took Y/N and Mia and kept oxygen masks. They asked us to wait outside and closed the door of the ambulance van.

As I and Taehyung were waiting for them to terminate in front of the emergency vehicle, a man who I assume is the staff came to us and said "s-sorry".

  I looked at Hyung, he was clueless. Before we could ask anything, a police man came to us and asked where's the man who was shot on both of his legs. "We have no idea when he ran off but I know he is somewhere in the hotel because both of his legs are injured."

   "It's too late JK, I don't think he will be here".

   "I know where he is"- The staff said. "He is in the room no.98 of C block which is behind this block"- He added. "You sure?"- The cop questioned. "Uh yeah. I was the one who helped him go there"- He said them honestly.

   The police left to arrest the guy who was hiding in the room. "How could you do that?"- I asked him. "Look I'm sorry, I shouldn't have helped him but"- He stopped for a second and then "He threatened me. I helped him from the beginning. I thought he would stop but he didn't stop killing people instead he wanted to kill 2 more innocent people today. I asked him not to, but he never listened, as expected. I told him I didn't want to do it, Killing them. I said I'll report to the police, I just threatened him but he took all of this to another level. He said he will kill my wife and my daughters. He said he will kill my family if I revealed him. My family's life was at stake. As a husband and a father I wanted to save my family and as a BROTHER I didn't want my brother who kills everyone, go to jail."- He finished.

   "So you mean he is your brother?"

___________________________________________________________________

That was unexpected right?!
Do share like comment and vote ❤
More 3 to 4 Chapters to go☺😊
Hope y'all like it.